How many more players

If all goes through for Pena,Herrera,dalcio,cordosa,dorrans and add jack and alves then how many more players and positions do we need to have a successful season?

for me a poacher type striker(Cummings) 2 wingers(Weiss and walker) and at a push maybe a left back but not as important as other positions my opinion

sort them positions out then I think we will be more than fine this season ??

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

If all goes through for Pena,Herrera,dalcio,cordosa,dorrans and add jack and alves then how many more players and positions do we need to have a successful season?

for me a poacher type striker(Cummings) 2 wingers(Weiss and walker) and at a push maybe a left back but not as important as other positions my opinion

Ffs, add a goalie to that and you've got a whole new team ?

Its ok being linked to all these players but so far weve only added two , to an underperforming squad thats back at training . 

With a Europa qualifier coming up soon , we really have to start making these ' links ' more concrete . 

We needed 10 outfield first team players of genuine quality. So far we have Alves and Jack. If Herrera, Pena and Cordoso go through that will be 3 more. Dalcio i am not sure we can say either way but seems more like a squad player, almost McKay-like. Dorrans and Naismith are both being dragged out for whatever reason with both seemingly keen to come here yet nothing concrete happening. Seems attention seeker Vlad Weiss was just trolling fans with shite on internet. Interest in Walker is all one way, he wants the move, who knows if PC even knows who he is. I don't see anything in Cummings from us interest wise. And i not sure we are linked with anyone else. A top proven striker with pace and power would be sensational. 

Foderingham

Tavernier

Alves

Cardoso

Wallace

Jack

Pena

Dorrans

Dalcio

McKay

Herrera

I am not convinced that is anywhere near good enough to mount a serious challenge but it is clearly good enough to get 2nd. I get the feeling PC is happy to rely on Miller and Herrera may well be our only striker in. I don't agree. 

If we were to replace Dalcio, Jack and McKay with Naismith, Wiess and Dorrans and Tavernier and Wallace with 2 full experienced international full backs then it changes everything. Then we become the real deal. 

One thing is for sure, we need bodies out. As it stands there are gong to be a full team sitting in suits in the stands on match days. And that is all ££££££s...

If the ones that are over and the other Mexican sign then I would hope we get Dorrans , Walker and another striker. I would look for Waghorn, Forrester, Crooks, McKay ( if he won't sign a new contract) Kiernan to go . That would make 9 in total since the end of the season . There are another couple who I would like to see go but think it unlikely. 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

That's a return for broadfoot off the cards then, he was a terrible poacher.

I think we need many more and even better quality than those we have either signed or been linked with. Septic are probably going to get a huge windfall if Dembele and Van Dijk are sold. No guarantee they'll spend it all, but no doubt Rodgers will have a very large budget.

I think our signings will improve us, but we simply don't have the strength and depth to compete at the moment sadly.

17 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Can I use your post for when someone complains about my jokes being the worst on RM?

Cheers mate.

No because it is widely known yours are defo the worst on here and nothing you can do will change that 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Aye and that's what we needed.

did you not watch any games last season?

Aye bud I did , not watched but , I went.

think you have answered your own question then on how many players?, a whole new team from front to back