• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

May well be mate. What a move that is although Spurs really are on the up just now, i do wonder why anyone would want to leave there. 

Levy was going behind his back on transfers from what I heard, he signed Sissoko and Janssen even after Mitchell advised against it so Mitchell decided he couldn't work for him anymore.

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

Some dick at my work told me it's was Maurice Johnstone that was going to be the new DOF. 

Took me about 45 minutes to get my head round what he actually said. 

45mins for something I posted 25mins ago! you can read my mind aren't you lucky

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Was it not imminent about 2 months ago? 

A DOF has been secured. However he is under contract at his current club but will be joining very soon.

Think Keith has been reading forums for what was said at NARSA. 

The board said as the guy is under contract we can't name him but he's accepted the job 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

45mins for something I posted 25mins ago! you can read my mind aren't you lucky

Sorry boss, didn't realise it had been mentioned. 

Still a bit dazed by the suggestion of it.. 

19 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

May well be mate. What a move that is although Spurs really are on the up just now, i do wonder why anyone would want to leave there. 

By all accounts Levy is a bit of a cunt. There's also been suggestions that a few recent signings had nothing to do with Mitchell. I guess if you are being undermined and have some integrity about you, one might want to move on. To leave Spurs who are on the up of your own accord it would seem something significant may have happened or else he may simply have been headhunted by someone. Hopefully us!

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Indeed it is. 

You're a techno wiz are you not? Might be worthwhile creating some kind of RM translate function for when fluent speakers aren't online to help with KK's posts.

Not a techno wiz but know a few. It would be a bit like cracking the Enigma code to get all the algorithms to line up. I eventually picked the knack up after years translating doctors lab request forms into English.

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

By all accounts Levy is a bit of a cunt. There's also been suggestions that a few recent signings had nothing to do with Mitchell. I guess if you are being undermined and have some integrity about you, one might want to move on. To leave Spurs who are on the up of your own accord it would seem something significant may have happened or else he may simply have been headhunted by someone. Hopefully us!

The story seems that he couldn't work with Levy and felt he wasn't able to do the job as fully as he wanted. 

He actually left in March but seems he had nothing lined up. Would be another step forward to get him in. I guess it depends on how he gets on with Pedro amongst other things.

Only days after Rangers management announce it at NARSA... Daily Rhecord Exclusive by Wacko Jacko... Rangers DOF imminent...

in other news... Wacko Keef will have more news on Alastair Johnston being appointed to the Rangers board... right after he reads RM and the official Rangers website first.

Feck off Keef. 

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Keith Jackson done a bit called the DR back page today (with some others) and he spoke about a DOF now being imminent and how hes working hard to get us the name.. 

Which translates as "I heard a rumour Rangers may or not be appointing a DOF. If only I was a respectable professional  journalist I'd be able to find out from trusted contacts, people at the Rangers who respect me, or other journalists who take me seriously, what is going on. But nobody takes me seriously enough to tell me anything, Might even just be dickheads in that RM media site where I usually get some accurate information just winding me up."

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I have fucked this thread man:britney: admin can I give the power to delete this car crash:cheerio:

You always mean well KK, so I would not worry about a thread that has given us a wee laugh on a day that most of us are rather pissed off. :thumbsup: