Fees agreed and confirmed for Pena and Herrera

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is that not the most we've paid in some time ? King must feeling generous.

Someone on FF claimed Kings now spent near £40m.

£40m. Be lucky if he's spent £4m, and even THATS being generous.

8 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Given what we've been through in fairly recent times, it's a lot of money. Even more when you consider we have hardly any shirt sales income for a club of our size. It's definitely a gamble that I hope pays off.

7 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

It's a lot of cash for us mate that's for sure 

I take your point lads, I know exactly what you mean. We can't forget how poor this current team is and the actual level of investment required. If we keep buying players for 500k, 700k, 1.8m that price bracket reflects what you get on the pitch normally. 

Eventually we need to maybe start fishing in the 4-5 million pound mark once a season again, with the backing this board get from our fans that's entirely possible. 

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Someone on FF claimed Kings now spent near £40m.

£40m. Be lucky if he's spent £4m, and even THATS being generous.

We have some right morons in our support. Even when the evidence is clearly sitting in front of them they still try and delude themselves.

Don't trust the man, not one of us should. If he does prove me wrong then so be it, but it wont be the likes of me that loses vigilance and awareness - which can be the very thing that keeps us alive - because of the belief in something that isn't there. A mystical moneyman. Bullshit, look at the amount of loans. Do our support not realise the millions we plough into the club?

Like mentioned, it's better filling the team with 2-3 million pound players with international caps from the Italian/Portuguese/Mexican league's than 350k players from the lower English dross.

Eventually the entire squad will be a much higher calibre and value. Brenda gets bored and fucks off and the scum will be at Ronny Deila levels again and we will be the Champions once more. Easy :mutley:

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We have some right morons in our support. Even when the evidence is clearly sitting in front of them they still try and delude themselves.

Don't trust the man, not one of us should. If he does prove me wrong then so be it, but it wont be the likes of me that loses vigilance and awareness - which can be the very thing that keeps us alive - because of the belief in something that isn't there. A mystical moneyman. Bullshit, look at the amount of loans. Do our support not realise the millions we plough into the club?

The kind who spout that kind of shite don't realise the money we plough in because they are never near a game. The twitter/Facebook loyal are fuckin embarrassing tbh. 

"We need proper investment"

"Where's the money coming from"

"Surprised we're spending all this cash"

"look at the amount of loans"

"Kings a liar"

"is King finally stepping up"

"fans ploughing millions in"

can we not just enjoy the ride, we're upgrading from mediocre to half decent due to improved investment - next year will be upgrading from half decent to decent. Is this not what we want?

We have a record number of season ticket sales with everyone straining at the leash to start the season and a manager who looks like a fucking Portuguese man of war. Is this not what we want?

Get a fucking smile on yir face buy yourself a new scarf and give it laldy 

15 minutes ago, BearInTheWood said:

Eventually the entire squad will be a much higher calibre and value. Brenda gets bored and fucks off and the scum will be at Ronny Deila levels again and we will be the Champions once more. Easy :mutley:

Brendas signings were actually pretty baws when you analyse them.

£2.5m for Kouassi Eboue (played 4 games)

Dorus de Vries (played 4 games)

Cristian Gamboa undisclosed fee probably around the £1.5-£2m mark  (nothing more than squad player)

Kolo Touré (played 9 games)

Dembele was a signing Delia identified.

Scott Sinclair was probably the only good signing he made last season if a few players leave which looks to be the case lets see how he gets on with a team that are his signings not another managers.

4 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

Brendas signings were actually pretty baws when you analyse them.

£2.5m for Kouassi Eboue (played 4 games)

Dorus de Vries (played 4 games)

Cristian Gamboa undisclosed fee probably around the £1.5-£2m mark  (nothing more than squad player)

Kolo Touré (played 9 games)

Dembele was a signing Delia identified.

Scott Sinclair was probably the only good signing he made last season if a few players leave which looks to be the case lets see how he gets on with a team that are his signings not another managers.

you know too much, consider yourself being monitored

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What will it take for him to prove you wrong?

What are you doing to keep vigilant and aware?

and outline the amount of loans.

12 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Given what we've been through in fairly recent times, it's a lot of money. Even more when you consider we have hardly any shirt sales income for a club of our size. It's definitely a gamble that I hope pays off.

But 2.7 million is still fuck all in the world of football. And we'll never challenge by spending 900k here n there.

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Just a shame you weren't that vigilant and aware when murray and whyte were raping our club.

Posts like yours are just "like posts" with no substance whatsoever, even managed to separate this forum from the other morons in our support, bravo.

21 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

Just a shame you weren't that vigilant and aware when murray and whyte were raping our club.

Posts like yours are just "like posts" with no substance whatsoever, even managed to separate this forum from the other morons in our support, bravo.

Co fucking rrect

:tu: