Fees agreed and confirmed for Pena and Herrera

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Well - people cant say that the team needs investment and then moan about the money being spent in the first team. I would like to know how this is being funded though. Debt? loans? mystery backer?

I do not complain when we spend money I do when we don't, but I do also worry about how we pay off the loans as should anyone with what we have been through.

I'm loving the Flurry of Transfer activity at the moment it's like old times a bit.

Everyone just wants a successful team on the park and a Financially strong board I hope we get both.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

I do not complain when we spend money I do when we don't, but I do also worry about how we pay off the loans as should anyone with what we have been through.

I'm loving the Flurry of Transfer activity at the moment it's like old times a bit.

Everyone just wants a successful team on the park and a Financially strong board I hope we get both.

Amen brother.

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

But 2.7 million is still fuck all in the world of football. And we'll never challenge by spending 900k here n there.

Still be more promising to buy someone actually in form for that price but here's hoping he can turn things around here.

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Still be more promising to buy someone actually in form for that price but here's hoping he can turn things around here.

Hopefully he can play some good stuff.  There have been many players over the years out of form and joined Rangers or Tims and played brilliantly

55 minutes ago, miracle said:

1.5 x what we paid for Garner for an established International in one of the top 10 national sides on the planet.   Fine by me.

He's shite though according to the know-it-alls in the Transfer Forum, cause he's got a similar playing style to Garner - they don't seem to understand different levels and pedigree of players. Garner played in the lower-leagues in England most of his career before Rangers, we signed him from Preston. I have no idea how people can compare that to someone who's played for such a good national side and scored for them as well. As well as playing in the top flight in his country for most of his career..

2 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

Just a shame you weren't that vigilant and aware when murray and whyte were raping our club.

Posts like yours are just "like posts" with no substance whatsoever, even managed to separate this forum from the other morons in our support, bravo.

:lol:

Hit a nerve I think, who says I wasn't vigilant and aware when Shyte was raping our club? Big assumption that I only have this vigilance for King I think. The same vigilance I had for Ashley - but that doesn't suit your... argument I guess you'd call it that.

Keep twisting your knickers though, your baws must be in a right state! :p: 

3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

The kind who spout that kind of shite don't realise the money we plough in because they are never near a game. The twitter/Facebook loyal are fuckin embarrassing tbh. 

To be honest I can't talk because I cant go to many games now :p: 

I spend when I can though.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What will it take for him to prove you wrong?

What are you doing to keep vigilant and aware?

and outline the amount of loans.

Why should I fully trust anyone who is in charge of my club?

Vigilance should be a prerequisite no matter whom is in charge of our club - do you no get that?

Naw, ye want tae make oot kindsa saviour 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Why should I fully trust anyone who is in charge of my club?

Vigilance should be a prerequisite no matter whom is in charge of our club - do you no get that?

Naw, ye want tae make oot kindsa saviour 

again..... and please be specific

and outline the amount of loans?

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

Hit a nerve I think, who says I wasn't vigilant and aware when Shyte was raping our club? Big assumption that I only have this vigilance for King I think. The same vigilance I had for Ashley - but that doesn't suit your... argument I guess you'd call it that.

Keep twisting your knickers though, your baws must be in a right state! :p: 

What are you doing to keep vigilant? tell us please

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

again..... and please be specific

Why the hell do I have to answer to you? :lol: 

If you don't like my posts too bad, I don't need to waste my time going through the accounts and providing evidence for my posting. The level in which I start to trust King is none of your concern and completely down to me. Is it even quantifiable? I doubt it.

Fact is, we should all be vigilant - you got something against that huh? Wonder why :p: 

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Why the hell do I have to answer to you? :lol: 

If you don't like my posts too bad, I don't need to waste my time going through the accounts and providing evidence for my posting. The level in which I start to trust King is none of your concern and completely down to me. Is it even quantifiable? I doubt it.

Fact is, we should all be vigilant - you got something against that huh? Wonder why :p: 

fucking hell, I was only asking you three civil questions from your original post as they occurred

but you can't seem to do that for some reason... 

it's not like they are quadratic equations or momentum impulse definitions or even spring force work definitions

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

fucking hell, I was only asking you three civil questions from your original post as they occurred

but you can't seem to do that for some reason... 

it's not like they are quadratic equations or momentum impulse definitions or even spring force work definitions

Ah, so you never got on with quadratic equations? Try some differentiation & integration it will blow yer tits off. :p: