Hitman Steelbook

Hamie

Anyone playing this? 

I'm addicted to it! The size of the levels and the amount of NPCs are frightening. Without any lag. 

Something seriously satisfying about luring a target into a toilet by poisoning their lasagna before stabbing fuck out them with a pair of scissors. 

Sadistic loyal. 

On 06/08/2017 at 2:27 PM, Hamie said:

Anyone playing this? 

I'm addicted to it! The size of the levels and the amount of NPCs are frightening. Without any lag. 

Something seriously satisfying about luring a target into a toilet by poisoning their lasagna before stabbing fuck out them with a pair of scissors. 

Sadistic loyal. 

Are you talking about the actual new Hitman game that was released in 2016?

On 2017-6-8 at 2:27 PM, Hamie said:

Anyone playing this? 

Sadistic loyal. 

I love the old Hitman games but I got so frustrated with the training mission. I loved the choice you had on how to do things,but I dunno if its because I'm getting older but I cba with sneaky sneaky anymore. I wanna get right in about it,fuck the target in pubic and get the fuck out there in a hale of bullets!

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming OP was talking about the new Hitman Season 1 game.

Bought it last night as it's down to £17 on the Playstation Store's double discount deals (also got Bully for £4.50. Bargain).

Played about an hour of it. It's fucking quality. So much freedom to do missions anyway you want.