Met Amoruso tonight.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy is a class act. My dad and 2 uncles went to Florence (their own Dad is buried in Florence from the war). They visited Amo's restaurant and asked if he was about but wasn't. Staff phoned Amo and he came down to meet them because of Rangers connection. 

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A Wee night out in Govan for a great charity and i was really impressed. Goes without saying he was a solid captain and a legend when he wore our shirt back in the day.

Came across as a very genuine man and was really passionate about our great Club. Class players for us and a gent to boot.

He gets involved in doing some interviews via skype for small rangers fans channels on YouTube. Top, top bloke and loves our club. 

He had a thunderbolt strike on him as well 

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mate of mine used to work in a bar and he used to get samples of all sorts of shit. 

Some Diageo rep came in and gave him a case of Bailey's miniatures. Naturally we knew there was only one man who would appreciate such a thing, so we drove up to Big Amo's house and rang the bell.

He wasn't in so we just left it on the doorstep for him.

Baileys addiction is a terrible thing.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

His on field battles with hartson were fantastic, they literally booted lumps out each other without a moan, and as much as he became a walloper after leaving the tarriers, hartson was the one we missed out on, imagine him playing in the team wee dick assembled and eck took over, he'd have scored tons

Spot on Jim .Yes they was no quarter given but never rolling around like pussies 

When men were men sort of battles 

Was brilliant to have witnessed it 

It's the one type of player I'd love us to have next season 

Someone dominant in the air .Winning battles in both boxes with some deadly free kicks and headers thrown in

His contribution was totally underestimated by many bears sadly  

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Marco Negri is a fucking cunt

A got the feeling from his book he hated it when he was here and wanted away after the squash incident but now he is our biggest fan and loves us ?

Still wish he never played fucking squash and we probably would of won 10 in a row

10 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Some player for us, got it tight when he lost the captaincy but showed how much of a professional he was by not spitting the dummy and staying on, playing his part the following seasons 

One of Wee Dick's biggest mistakes, bu you are right the big man handled it well.  Spent time in his company during the Ft Lauderdale trip, a credit to himself and too the club.

when we won the title in 1999, hes post match interview, wow theres passion; "i think the best game of my life" he said; i quite often look at it on youtube; should be training material for our current squad! The man got it; hes type wil be sorely missed.