Waghorns Dug

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Link how they call it a bulldog in the headline to make it out he own a dangerous breed of dog. French bulldogs are tiny and have a good temperament, so wonder what went on.

Hope the little lassie is ok.

That was my first thought , they are the size of a Westie but Bulldog sounds more fierce and if it impacts negatively on a Rangers player it's a bonus for them

They do say that dogs often look like their owners and share the same characteristics.

pizapcom14971317511971.jpg

Seriously, that's awful, and the wee dog is probably a gem, but had a silly or bad streak. Owners really need to be careful with dogs and kids though. Hopefully the wee girl gets better quick, and the wee dug can be trained and controlled better. 

7 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Link how they call it a bulldog in the headline to make it out he own a dangerous breed of dog. French bulldogs are tiny and have a good temperament, so wonder what went on.

Hope the little lassie is ok.

They are also fat as fuck with short-legs.  With an average 5 yo girl being around 3ft 6 how did the dog get to her face, was the kid unsupervised.  Would like to know the true story, not only do dog-owners have a 'duty of care' so do parents.  If the parents are taigs expect a lawsuit.

7 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

Fuck all to like about Waghorn.

We can never have a fresh start until pieces of shit like him are out the door.

I really hate how some folk talk about our players. Waghorn is not great at this level but we loved him last season and to call him a piece of shit is, in my opinion, out of order. What's he done to deserve that? Fair enough to say he's a shit footballer but there's a difference between that and a piece of shit.

Sorry for the rant but the personal attacks really annoy me.

That dug would struggle to bite anything, jaws no exactly been designed for it, its been bred in cause cunts think it looks cool but really fucks the dugs breathing and makes it pretty much incapable of using its jaws properly, my mates got one - its the saddest looking dug I've ever seen, if it could talk it would beg to be put down, its tongue hangs its mouth cause its got no room for it, its so inbred it takes mad fits, its a fucking liberty, all because fannys think they look cool.

As the da phoned the polis I'd imagine he's a taig,

Hopefully after some medical attention and a tetanus jab the wee one will make a full recovery.

Hope the kids alright as well.

9 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

No charges being made desipte the da phoning the polis, lack of evidence so it's been handed to a local authority. The wee lassie went to queen Elizabeth hospital to get facial injury treatment doesn't say how bad it is. 

The article also bashing waghorn a bit as it is the daily rhag and that's how the daily rhag do. Mainly how hes (agreeably) had a shit season and bringing up that video of a kid calling him shite

Rangers 'star'

:rofl: