TV box

DavieCooper1

Does anyone know why when sky or Bt cover games from Ibrox they use the Green portable box in the east enclosure and not use the box like they used too over on the Govan/Brommie corner? 

Im m sure they used to be live from i there now the window is covered on match days

3 minutes ago, DavieCooper1 said:

Does anyone know why when sky or Bt cover games from Ibrox they use the Green portable box in the east enclosure and not use the box like they used too over on the Govan/Brommie corner? 

Mum sure they used to be live from i there now the window is covered on match days

RTV used that corner as a studio back in the day dont remember Sky or bt ever been in there tbh what does it matter

4 minutes ago, DavieCooper1 said:

Im m sure they used to be live from i there now the window is covered on match days

It's because we don't pay our tv license now and we don't want to invite them in just incase they clock any of our TVs inside stadium. Good job they haven't clocked the big massive screens yet though due to the entertainment on the park 

6 hours ago, DavieCooper1 said:

Always black affronted when they have a live game and when inside the viewers are treated to a stupid gap between Broomloan and BS Stands. As bad as a 2nd div teams temp scaffold.