What happened to the Member KAI.

Smile

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What does KAI mean?

I always read it as kill all taigs, even though it's not a t at the end :lol:

I always read it as a dyslexic K.I.A. 

No not the car company, but "Killed In Action" a wet dream of martyrdom for the Rangers cause.......... 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KAI doesn't like our current manager one bit.  Said he won a 'mongo' league down in Mexico or something like that.  He didn't want him signing 'unknown quantities' from Mexico.  Since then the quality of signings has been good, the fans are backing Pedro once again, and I doubt KAI likes this at all.  Perhaps he's not one here as much due to that.  If we have a bad start to the season I fully expect him to be on here with a 'told you so' type post.  In fact, didn't he all but say he hoped Pedro failed so he could be proved right?

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

KAI doesn't like our current manager one bit.  Said he won a 'mongo' league down in Mexico or something like that.  He didn't want him signing 'unknown quantities from Mexico.  Since then the quality of signings has been good, the fans are backing Pedro once again, and I doubt KAI likes this at all.  Perhaps he's not one here as much do to that.  If we have a bad start to the season I fully expect him to be on here with a 'told you so' type post.  In fact, didn't he all but say he hoped Pedro failed so he could be proved right?

You seem to have anger issues there with Kai.

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

KAI doesn't like our current manager one bit.  Said he won a 'mongo' league down in Mexico or something like that.  He didn't want him signing 'unknown quantities' from Mexico.  Since then the quality of signings has been good, the fans are backing Pedro once again, and I doubt KAI likes this at all.  Perhaps he's not one here as much due to that.  If we have a bad start to the season I fully expect him to be on here with a 'told you so' type post.  In fact, didn't he all but say he hoped Pedro failed so he could be proved right?

Are u stupid ?its been said about 5 times he's been on holiday