Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Starts at 7pm should be a good race 

Lights out at 7:00pm (BST)

Lewis Hamilton starts on pole ahead of Sebastian Vettel, Valtteri Bottas and Kimi Raikkonen

Hamilton matched Ayrton Senna's career poles of 65

Vettel leads the Championship by 25 points

Lance Stroll starts in P17 for his home race

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

It defies belief that there is no one in F1 with the balls to approach Vettel during the red flag stoppage and just say.."Excuse me young man..Just park your car in your garage..you are finished for today".

He runs up the arse of his rival then road rages into the side of him and any punishment after the race is pitiful to say the least. Must be the fact he is a Ferrari driver..Does what he wants..

Shame for Stroll and well done to Riccardo for climbing thru the field..

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

It defies belief that there is no one in F1 with the balls to approach Vettel during the red flag stoppage and just say.."Excuse me young man..Just park your car in your garage..you are finished for today".

He runs up the arse of his rival then road rages into the side of him and any punishment after the race is pitiful to say the least. Must be the fact he is a Ferrari driver..Does what he wants..

Shame for Stroll and well done to Riccardo for climbing thru the field..

Spot on mate! I'm not a big fan of Hamilton, but Vettel was so far out of line, with his actions, that a race ban should be in order. He must've taken his eye off the ball when he ran into the back of Hamilton. Even if he never it was his fault all day long. Then to deliberately steer his car into the Mercedes was complete madness.

When he was asking what he did wrong to get a ten second, stop and go penalty, I nearly spat out a mouthful of coffee. Unbelievable!

It's the driver following that must make sure of the space between cars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Personally I don't think you can blame him for the first part, Hamilton was slowing up way too much, no matter what the biased Sky Sports commentators say.

Second collision was absolutely unreal, can't be doing that.

If you or I run up the arse of someone..guess who is at fault..???..I am no fan of Hamilton..but Vettel is a bawbag..wrong in  both incidents and the road rage bit should see his result today removed..and banned from the next Grand Prix..won't happen though..nothing will..

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That was laughable to say the least.

Come on mate that is in no way a comparable situation. 

Vettel was only spouting shite in the hope that the stewards were listening. If he doesn't think he did anything wrong, he shouldn't be driving.

 

BTW I like Vettel, I think that he's the best driver in F1, followed by Alonso.

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

So the data confirms that Hamilton's speed more or less didn't change. 

So Vettel has rammed into the back of him, pulled up level, then rammed into the side of him.

Unreal :lol: 

Hitting the arse of his car I can understand, it was a misjudgement, going alongside and ramming into him is just petulant and has to be disciplined surely?

Still Hamilton is a wee dick anyway so not bothered but that was poor form from Seb imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

So the data confirms that Hamilton's speed more or less didn't change. 

So Vettel has rammed into the back of him, pulled up level, then rammed into the side of him.

Unreal :lol: 

I think Hamilton's speed should have increased dramatically at that point of track tho as leaving the apex of the corner he entered into an acceleration zone, Vettel was right to expect him to pull away, but wrong in his judgement in keeping close.

The road rage moment was pretty funny, Vet will no doubt get further reprimanded but it's moments like that that'll increase viewer numbers so maybe not under liberty media. 

Best race of the season easy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, calio said:

I think Hamilton's speed should have increased dramatically at that point of track tho as leaving the apex of the corner he entered into an acceleration zone, Vettel was right to expect him to pull away, but wrong in his judgement in keeping close.

The road rage moment was pretty funny, Vet will no doubt get further reprimanded but it's moments like that that'll increase viewer numbers so maybe not under liberty media. 

Best race of the season easy.

Best race in a long time, had a hint of the old races with unforgiving corners, long fast straights and cars getting fixed to go back out again. The only thing was the ridiculous amount of time the safety car was out, the stewards didn't have a clue how to clear a track.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...