• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Nothing against Vettel but it's always good to see Ferrari being well and truly pumped at Monza.

He was miles off the pace and was gutted for Verstappen he is having real shit luck and I reckon could really push the front 5

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Grand Prix racing is a lot of boring pish.

An unfair sport where all the fuckin shite drivers are at the back and the good ones at the front !!

A race to the first bend and that's it.

If I wanted to watch someone change tyres I'd go to fuckin Kwik-Fit...............

The British Touring Cars are on ITV4..They had a cracking crash earlier..Poor Collard lost all steering and just aquaplaned over the grass and got skelpt..

How much money do F1 drivers get..??..As someone who dislikes Ferrari that 1st lap stock car crash pleased me greatly..  

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Vettel correctly covered off Max, something Hamilton does every start to a race. There was still a gap between Vettel and Max when he clashed with Kimi. Max could have backed off. Not Vettel's fault.

21698131_1457710364264284_888174731_n.jp

He wasn't even close to being a full car length in front when he veered across.

Behave yourself.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Suggest you watch it back and you will see Vettel's back tyres were practically on line with Max's front tyres right from the start to the incident!

His rear wing is the back of his car not his back tyres.

Pedantic loyal.

Vettel cannot see Raikkonen, Raikkonen will barely be able to see Vettel. Verstappen is the meat in the sandwich and both Ferrari drivers do the opposite.

Whilst Vettel ultimately caused it, I don't think his move, whilst aggressive, was entirely unreasonable. Plenty drivers do that at the start, it is one of Hamilton's fortes. I doubt the stewards will do anything. Its a first corner incident

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Badger said:

He hasn't really made an arse of it. His car didn't work.

These last 2 races you feel have handed Hamilton the title. The luck he lacked ladt year, has came back this year.

I didn't see it just heard on radio he never even did a lap should have checked really why :lol:

Be interesting to see him go through the traffic.