Warburton to sign Cummings

Smile

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Hibs would point blank refuse to sell to us and would take great delight in having it plastered all over the media. 

In the 90s Dundee Utd tried this with Duncan Ferguson but Rangers just kicked sack loads of cash up their arse  until they sold.

He's a decent enough striker for a particular level but he doesn't have enough pace for the way I'd like my team to play.  Glad he's not still linked with a move to us, we've enough left footed, showboating, slow-as-a-week-in-the-jail centres. 

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Forest being linked with Kevin McDonald now too. Does best in the business just go from club to club with the same list of players? :lol:

It appears so, yes. Has to be a reason for that... what could that possibly be :whistle:

"i love Warburton, he comes across as the most knowledgeable and most talented manager we have had since Frank Clark. It might not be quick but i feel that we have a man who can take us forward in the long term at the helm now. I'm just concerned that our ownership issues still cast a shadow over us, with one moron potentially leaving and being replaced by one with a terrible reputation"

so so sad, how easily manipulated people are, poor forest fans :p: 

• 7 months later...