SFA Want A Strong Rangers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Where did you see that because there's nothing on the IP Office website that I can see.

EDIT: Found it. It's jointly owned by...Rangers FC & Celtic FC.

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK0002181523A

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002264673

Can't remember which site I saw it on, but you could check out what IP the SFA own

Just now, The Dude said:

I have. They don't own anything related to Rangers or Celtic (either collectively or individually). 

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmowner/page/search?id=164619&domain=1

It must be something that has changed under this board then, I remember seeing it at the time MA was giving us loans as I was checking out what he had.

34 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It must be something that has changed under this board then, I remember seeing it at the time MA was giving us loans as I was checking out what he had.

It would still be listed on the IP office website. It's not. At no point have the SFA owned the IP to the word mark 'Old Firm' or anything associated with it. Those two registrations have been held continuously since 1998.

it's obvious that the SFA are now realising that lack of competition in the Scottish league will see UEFA turn away from letting Scottish teams into the CL or Europa Cup because it is a one horse race.

Scottish football is dying and they sped the process up when they threw us to the wolves.

It's not just what transpired when we were abandoned to the Third Division.

Look what happened to us when we had a European Final coming up in 2008. Totally insane fixture list and absolutely no help from the authorities.

The truth is they don't give a damn about us except that they can see that they are worse off without us. It became very clear that the Blue Pound was badly missed.

Like fuck they do.

Maybe they are realising how much they have fucked up by fucking us over?

Don't look like ever qualifiying for a major tournament and empty spaces in the stands at Hampden for a game against England.

Alienated the biggest proportion of their core support by kicking us while we were down while other clubs who have entered admin receive help.

Fuck them.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

They want the Blue Pound like so many others they prefer a weak Rangers with a strong support.

Totally agree and it bothers them that we are a strong support who hopefully have a strong manager .

All we need now is a strong board.

SFfucingA.  England got beat tonight and I was happy. Still support everyone they play.  Scotland narrowly missed out beating England and I don't give a toss. So thanks SFa,  you have poisoned me towards everything non Rangers. And I don't do forgiving or reconciliation.

38 minutes ago, jamess said:

SFfucingA.  England got beat tonight and I was happy. Still support everyone they play.  Scotland narrowly missed out beating England and I don't give a toss. So thanks SFa,  you have poisoned me towards everything non Rangers. And I don't do forgiving or reconciliation.

Well said.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Peter Dinklage. Penelope (2006)

Had never head of it

"Born with the snout of a pig, young Penelope Wilhern (Christina Ricci) spends life a virtual prisoner in her home. Believing that the only way to break the curse is to marry one of her own kind, she meets a number of suitors, but all reject her. Two devious men, one with a grudge against the family, hire a man (James McAvoy) to pose as a suitor, but complications arise when he begins to fall in love with Penelope, and she makes a bid for freedom."

Sounds fucking shite :lol: