Rangers TV

duffy2391

It can be improved on ... (HD cameras) ... but all in all it is one of the sure fire ways of putting money into the Club .... and is certainly good value for the money. 

I have the basic package and I am able to see both home and away games without diluting the blue pound to our opponents .... as I no longer go to away matches in the SPFL now. 

The improvements will only come if more of the support sign up to Rangers TV .... right now it is heavily subsidised by the Club.

:UK:

£12 per Month and for that you get to see Manager,Player interviews,plus loads of behind the scenes stuff,full match coverage after midnight during the season,full match replays of all games during the season watch as many times as you want,highlights from match going back to the 1960's and that's just scraping the surface of whats available to see,so don't think about it subscribed its well worth it.

I've had a few problems with it, telling me I'm buying interviews with players for .99p when I've already subscribed - only does it for certain interviews, not sure why. Very decent though, especially the archives and big interviews with SWS etc

7 hours ago, PSL said:

Maybe a daft question but can you only watch it through a laptop? I've only got virgin media and an xbox one but would like to be able to sign up 

If you can watch YouTube stuff via a browser in Xbox one you should be fine (ie as long as flash works). I don't be have an Xbox one so can't be 100% sure.