Ronaldo being investigated for Tax evasion ( image rights)

RAFREG

1 minute ago, RAFREG said:

I'm not fully up with what the image right thing means, but am aware the beasts from the east having used them extensively.

Does anyone know or heard of an inquiry into image rights in the U.K.  

Can't see Broon making much from his image rights, except at Halloween.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

Apparently Messi has been offered 500k a week which should leave him with about 500k a week after tax

This thread is about the gay tax dodger. Not the world's greatest footballer tax dodger

2 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Very difficult to have respect for people who are not just content with earning 10s of millions when many of their adoring support struggle to buy a season ticket. If they are stealing, jail them.

After everything that happened to our club, guilty until proving innocent and the witch hunt that followed you would think we would give the guy the benefit of doubt until he's actually found guilty of any crime before throwing him to the wolves and wanting him jailed. Each to their own I suppose.

28 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

14768257690629.jpg14492344_533454553523446_523176015816242CvFNp6WWEAA8E0L-1024x768.jpg

Loads of respect for Ronaldo since he looked after one of our own. The lad also does a shit load for charity.   

Poor comment mate. 

12 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Very difficult to have respect for people who are not just content with earning 10s of millions when many of their adoring support struggle to buy a season ticket. If they are stealing, jail them.

This :tu:

I appreciate all that he's done for charities and Ricksen but the majority of the time he is a self obsessed wank. I've always despised his attention seeking antics on the pitch. 

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

After everything that happened to our club, guilty until proving innocent and the witch hunt that followed you would think we would give the guy the benefit of doubt until he's actually found guilty of any crime before throwing him to the wolves and wanting him jailed. Each to their own I suppose.

I did say ' if they are stealing' and I mean that sincerely. I suspect very often they(Ronaldo and Messi, eg) don't even know their bank balances are increasing so rapidly, such is the complexity modern people management works. I did have a mind to the injustices aimed at our club.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:39 AM, Captain Hilts said:

This :tu:

I appreciate all that he's done for charities and Ricksen but the majority of the time he is a self obsessed wank. I've always despised his attention seeking antics on the pitch. 

You mean homosexual, self-obsessed wank. Pretty sure him & Nadal are jabbin each other's jobbies.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-transfer-news-wants-to-leave-spanish-tax-fraud-allegations-a7792826.html

Wants to leave Madrid as a result - decision is "irreversible".

With our Portuguese family growing, we should make an offer.  And we have very friendly tax authorities in our country.  :whistle:

Do you think these guys really come up with these ways to avoid tax. They hire a professional business who then tells them we will look after it and most things will be signed thinking the person has doing it knows what he is doing.

The tims had loads of players with image rights deals, mainly the dog eating guy.

3 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

People aren't discussing his problems now he wants to leave, funny that :whistle:

He'll still be there in September he'll just be earning another 100k a week

This.

He'll either score a massive increase in wages that'll easily cover his tax bill, or Madrid will cover the bill and court costs for him. 

Can't wait until the self obsessed prick retires. 

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Tiger Shaw said:

It's the Madrid haters mostly mate . Or the Barca brigade within our support .

Like him or hate him . He is just simply a brilliant footballer that will be seen as one of the greatest after he retires .

I would take looking greasy if I had his medals and ability to play the beautiful game  any day of the week

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

This.

He'll either score a massive increase in wages that'll easily cover his tax bill, or Madrid will cover the bill and court costs for him. 

Can't wait until the self obsessed prick retires. 

Very harsh statements . Some of the most over confident players have been our legends

Baxter , Souness . It is what made them winners

Was on his CR7 bar in Funschal half an hour ago.  Heard he has a big court case coming up and he could be on his uppers so me and the missus popped in for a few.  No more than 5 there thought the locals would have rallied round the poor bugger