PES 2018

The Godfather

The beta is open for everyone and downloadable through the stores. This isn't a demo it's just a exercise get the online servers tested for feedback

The demo comes a week or so after gamescom as it has always done.

You get to play 1v1 or 3v3 against online opponents, there is no cpu option like the demo.

The teams are Brazil and France 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The beta is open for everyone and downloadable through the stores. This isn't a demo it's just a exercise get the online servers tested for feedback

The demo comes a week or so after gamescom as it has always done.

You get to play 1v1 or 3v3 against online opponents, there is no cpu option like the demo.

The teams are Brazil and France 

thanks mate. I'll look into it 

This actually looks pretty good. I often complained about PES feeling a bit too arcade since it's height of popularity but Fifa these days is just brutal. EA doing their usual and putting too many 'modes' into their game, it's just convoluted. Also starting to resent it cause there are so many wee fannies who play it.

Tempted to try it out.

Defo getting pes this year. Used to get it all the time but stopped first year they included champions league. Fifa is fucking brutal now, was playing the other day computer knocked cross into the box and my keeper touched it over the bar and ref points to the spot. Telly just about got smashed up

5 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Every year i buy pes because i get fed up of fifa....then a week later i have to sell pes at a loss and go back to fifa with my tail between ma legs. So this year i might just save myself the bother and get fifa ?

FIFA is dire.

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

FIFA is dire.

A know mate i agree but the frustrations that pes gives me are not as bearable as fifa. Most of the my mates play fofa online too. Saying that the guys a usually play with are droppin like flies and givin gamin up ? 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

You're joking man :lol:

Enough to make you stick with FIFA or are you patching that? 

Dunno it's just a beta and online so could be lag n shit as Konami servers are shit. Will try the actual demo.

i hate FIFA so I'm fucked if this is as good as pes gets

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

The build is basically the game. Little changed from them unless you live under a rock since the PS3 days

Never played it on the ps3 m8 last time i played it proper was pes 6 after that it went way downhill for me if you play the online beta you will see its very slow i would put money on it the game speed will be faster when it comes out to purchase

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Downloaded 17 trial version simply because its free and lets you play online. Played 12 lost 12 scored about 4 goals conceeded about 50. Is the full version better than the trial because its brutal theres no 50/50 tackles if you run at someone and dont use a trick they automatically get the ball. Keepers are murder aswell.