where to buy rangers badges?

ofb1988

Dont know why you dont want Ebay links, Ebay is the best place to get Rangers and Loyalist badges, I have a collection myself albeit a small one, only got maybe 30 or 40 badges, always looking for more, Ebay is good for finding rare ones, apart form that the only place I know where to get them is from Bears outside Ibrox

48 minutes ago, Coplandrear25 said:

Don't but anyfrom the wee baldy cunt who sells round the PRW pubs on matchdays.

Wee tarrier prick who owns the scum stall at the front of the Barras.

I wouldnt be surprised to find that most of the badge and merch sellers sell to both sides. Dont know if its true but it wouldnt surprise me. Its hardly a booming industry and it would be even harder to make money when youve cut your market share in half before youve even started.

I know theres at least one guy that sells merch at both Ibrox and the Piggery, its not ideal but no one should be surprised by it

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I wouldnt be surprised to find that most of the badge and merch sellers sell to both sides. Dont know if its true but it wouldnt surprise me. Its hardly a booming industry and it would be even harder to make money when youve cut your market share in half before youve even started.

I know theres at least one guy that sells merch at both Ibrox and the Piggery, its not ideal but no one should be surprised by it

I'm not surprised by it but doesn't mean you need to buy his wares.

I grew up with that wee prick.Bitter wee fucker.

As for a booming industry......You would be surprised at the income earned from it.Ask Tam.:whistle: