Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had too many seasons of carrying passengers that are happy to pick up a wage for little or no effort. I am delighted to see that this is being addressed by our Manager.

Wish wee flash Harry all the best, Mibee he will regret not giving it his all when he watches from afar our future successes..Needs to improve his attitude if he wants to be more than just a journeyman flash in the pan.

Not making it at Rangers due to a lack of ability is one thing.  Not making it because you can't be arsed in training is another.  Boy sounds like a fucking melt.

I'm not Kenny Miller's biggest fan.  However, it's always been said that he trains as if competing in a real match.  He's always made up for his lack of ability with hard work, tireless running, and graft.  Maybe the youngsters can learn from him after all.

The fact he's at this club should be enough for him to give 110% but the buzz he must've felt when he scored against Dundee in the Scottish cup, and the result of that game should definitely have been more than enough to make him wake and realise how good he's got it here. Good luck to the guy, obviously has some sort of ability but clearly no brains 

12 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Some of these replies are harsh imo. Was never given a fair chance, always liked the look of him when I seen him but would admit he would have been a squad player at best in the squad that we need. 

He had some good moments but I guess he didn't train well and Caixinha agrees....I disagree that he'd be a good squad player, when the chips are down you couldn't count on him to come off the bench and give his all to try and chase/rescue a match. 

2 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

The fact he's at this club should be enough for him to give 110% but the buzz he must've felt when he scored against Dundee in the Scottish cup, and the result of that game should definitely have been more than enough to make him wake and realise how good he's got it here. Good luck to the guy, obviously has some sort of ability but clearly no brains 

When paul dickov thinks yer a roaster you know you've fucken cracked it 

18 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Some of these replies are harsh imo. Was never given a fair chance, always liked the look of him when I seen him but would admit he would have been a squad player at best in the squad that we need. 

This is Rangers mate you must earn the starting jersey we aint a charity case 

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

He had some good moments but I guess he didn't train well and Caixinha agrees....I disagree that he'd be a good squad player, when the chips are down you couldn't count on him to come off the bench and give his all to try and chase/rescue a match. 

Seems like it, heard the rumours about him loving a midweek sesh too often as well. Suppose we will never know but I felt there was a player in there. Looks like he only has himself to blame.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This is Rangers mate you must earn the starting jersey we aint a charity case 

Lol have you watched us anytime over the last 5 years? Struggle to find players who have earned the starting jersey. Not that I'm making a case for forrester btw just a general point. 

20 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

From what I have heard he is a bevy merchant which not sure about considering MW's hydration routine but thats probably baws n aw.

Good luck to lad we will be the biggest club he ever plays for.

Defo is, was in Sanctuary every other weekend. 

Waste of talent.

Showed glimpses of a good player but nowhere near enough. 

Rumours about his attitude and fondness of the bevvy have been doing the rounds for a few months now. 

Seems a nice lad so nothing against him personally. Not a player I'll particularly miss though. 

I remember when we were linked with him initially some posted up the Doncaster forum and their fans basically said he was a waster and good riddance......i remember posters wanking themselves to his signing such was their blindness and faith in MW, when I was more cautious about signing a Doncaster Rovers reserve player for us I was shot down in flames.

Yes he had some good moments but ultimately Doncaster Rovers reserves have no place at Rangers 

Rant over:mutley: