Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a reason that players in their mid 20's are at Doncaster/Accrington/MK Dons/Wigan etc, I think Warburton thought he had a magic wand not a magic hat if he thought he could turn journeyman pros into top players, was never going to happen.

Sure they would have the odd good game and show flashes of brilliance on a rare occaisson but these moments were fleeting and no consistency was there.

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

lol doesn't take much for people to fucking hate one of our players, we know nothing of this incident - just a little write up in the paper. i know it's easy to believe almost all of our players have some kind of attitude problem - we pretty much hated everyone in this squad. But come on, we don't know anything, and frankly he's still a rangers player. To call him a waster or a loser with such little information is a bit out of order and doesn't really go much towards showing any great intellect.

If we find out what's happened and he's been a dick then fair enough, just now we no nothing and he's still a rangers player.

It saves time.

Always thought his effort on the pitch was pretty good tbh. Greedy so and so, but no lack of effort. Limited footballer though.

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Should have been told to fuck off after the taig game on new years.

The type of player that worries about the colour of boots he's wearing. Complete bender.

Imagine the same is true with O Halloran, I mean he gets his eyebrows plucked - what the actual fuck?

5 hours ago, BearInTheWood said:

@FlashHarryForrester thoughts? And are you the only member who's username is Forrester related? :p:

Looks like its more time in Nandos for me! 

Clearly have the talent but not the fitness and attitude.  

Think he could have been decent with an opportunity but need to impress the boss. Will also need to rethink the signed forrester print above ma bed 

Pedro Oot! 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Imagine the same is true with O Halloran, I mean he gets his eyebrows plucked - what the actual fuck?

Brutal mate.

They'll never be near a club the size of ours again. Those players didn't take advantage of the chance they were given and instead decided to apply themselves to nothing but acting brilliant on Twitter as if they were something.

Couldn't care less what he did in his private life. But there's a reason he was playing in the lower leagues in England ,he's third rate along with warburtons other signings. My memory of him will be in the scum game and his non pass to dodoo for a tap in,sums him up a glory hunter

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Mentioned it a few times on here.

Eyebrow plucking

"Bachelor"

Huge fan of the pet shop boys 

Seems that its uneise to sign a player just because he played well against your own team.

Madness and a waste of money.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Brutal mate.

They'll never be near a club the size of ours again. Those players didn't take advantage of the chance they were given and instead decided to apply themselves to nothing but acting brilliant on Twitter as if they were something.

They didn't, so in time when they're playing for a shitey wee English club they'll look back and start to regret that behaviour - too late though.

Warburton seemed to like signing players who had something to prove... players who looked promising at one point but whose careers had stalled and so on.

Unfortunately for us a fair few didn't repay the manager's faith in them.

Forrester: decent player who lacks the mentality to make it at a decent level

See for most of the deadwood like Garner and Kiernan, I wish them well. It might not have worked out, but there was always effort there even if they lacked ability or the mentality.

Forrester on the other hand is the worst kind of player, a guy with undoubted talent, but a guy that thinks he's made it as soon as he gets the decent contract. No desire to improve, a bevy merchant and hanging around with all the wrong people. 

Pished the opportunity of a lifetime up against the wall, when most of us would give everything to have what he had. 

The fact that he went out on the bevy the night of Pedro's first training session says it all. Good riddance. 

:hiboys:

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I liked Harry. I'll never forget his goal in the very first minute, in the Scottish Cup, at Ibrox, versus Dundee. 4-0 score line, and Harry started it all off. Thank you Harry, if only for that goal alone, your time was not totally wasted as a Ranger.

For me I will remember him mostly for costing us a draw against the scum.