Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we see the lad might not have done anything wrong, like I said it was a small write up in the media with no details, yet some on here were calling him a waster etc.

Now fair enough, there might be some people in the know, but I know all the people who were going after the lad aren't. It's embarrassing that some people just go straight for the lads throat with very little evidence, he is one of our own players. I wouldn't say going after one of your own players just because of hearsay is fitting behaviour of the tag - best fans in the world.

I believe we are the best fans in the world, but there's always a few that let us down. Now, even if he's done something wrong until we know for sure we shouldn't automatically hate on the guy. I would have thought this was obvious.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Found this on Twitter. Not sure how recent it is. Looks horrendous in any case. Think he's genuinelyĀ got a bigger belly than meĀ :lol:

Ā 

DCRc-CYXYAEGnR3.jpg

Old pic that's Billy Gilmour running opposite him.

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So now we see the lad might not have done anything wrong, like I said it was a small write up in the media with no details, yet some on here were calling him a waster etc.

Now fair enough, there might be some people in the know, but I know all the people who were going after the lad aren't. It's embarrassing that some people just go straight for the lads throat with very little evidence, he is one of our own players. I wouldn't say going after one of your own players just because of hearsay is fitting behaviour of the tag - best fans in the world.

I believe we are the best fans in the world, but there's always a few that let us down. Now, even if he's done something wrong until we know for sure we shouldn't automatically hate on the guy. I would have thought this was obvious.

He is a waster. Prefer booze to getting his head down and working hard. Its not a rumour, its fact.Ā 

Warburtons mentioned his attitude is to be found wanting and now Caixinha has told him to bolt.

What I don't agree with is people directly tweeting him, absolute sad cases.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Found this on Twitter. Not sure how recent it is. Looks horrendous in any case. Think he's genuinelyĀ got a bigger belly than meĀ :lol:

Ā 

DCRc-CYXYAEGnR3.jpg

That's ridiculous tbh!

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

He is a waster. Prefer booze to getting his head down and working hard. Its not a rumour, its fact.Ā 

Warburtons mentioned his attitude is to be found wanting and now Caixinha has told him to bolt.

What I don't agree with is people directly tweeting him, absolute sad cases.Ā 

If it's fact then fair enough, but what sources do you have for this information? If sources are weak or it's just a mate that knows someone then you don't have any right to say fact. It is a rumour, and think of the huge amount of people who want to start bad stories about Rangers - just for their own benefit.

So I'd have to see some convincing evidence before I start to agree with people hating on the player.

20 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Ā 

DCRc-CYXYAEGnR3.jpg

Shocking state for a so called professional athlete to get into,surely even during close season you still hit the gym and keep in shapeĀ 

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

If it's fact then fair enough, but what sources do you have for this information? If sources are weak or it's just a mate that knows someone then you don't have any right to say fact. It is a rumour, and think of the huge amount of people who want to start bad stories about Rangers - just for their own benefit.

So I'd have to see some convincing evidence before I start to agree with people hating on the player.

Warburton has said that if it was down to ability, HF would start every week. He is lacking in "other areas".Ā 

Caixinha has binned him completely. Not one appearance and now been told theres no point coming back to Auchenhowie. (Chris Jack is someone I'm going to trust on this)Ā 

He is out in town almost every weekend drinking and that picture of his belly (which was actuallyĀ during the season, which makes it even more ridiculous) says a lot.Ā 

Does all that not scream out his attitude absolutely stinks?Ā 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Warburton has said that if it was down to ability, HF would start every week. He is lacking in "other areas".Ā 

Caixinha has binned him completely. Not one appearance and now been told theres no point coming back to Auchenhowie. (Chris Jack is someone I'm going to trust on this)Ā 

He is out in town almost every weekend drinking and that picture of his belly (which was actuallyĀ during the season, which makes it even more ridiculous) says a lot.Ā 

Does all that not scream out his attitude absolutely stinks?Ā 

I honestly don't think he has the attitude or ability to be a Rangers player, but hating on someone because of a picture and because of a small article - especially when it's one of our playersĀ - personally I do not believe in it.

Hate all you want when you see what the facts are, just now we are unsure. Just like everyone going after Barton, after the shit Warburton pulled there was guys actually saying that that cunt Barton might have had a point.

Just shows you, I expect a tad more intelligence from some, not all of course, but some on here are very disappointing. Like I said, I am not in the know, and I'm not saying no one is in the know, but what I'm saying is staring at a bad picture of someone and reading a shit article and then going for the guy is wrong.

He's a Rangers player - leave this shit for the taigs until we have concrete evidence.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I0000LiW_EAeYyP0.jpg

05/05/17

Willie Vass

There's some right mongos on this forum :lol:

No-one is saying theĀ picture is recent ya fud. But it's still a disgraceful shape for a professional to be in.Ā 

In fact if the pie belly picture was taken in the middle of the season, that probably makes it even worse.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I honestly don't think he has the attitude or ability to be a Rangers player, but hating on someone because of a picture and because of a small article - especially when it's one of our playersĀ - personally I do not believe in it.

Hate all you want when you see what the facts are, just now we are unsure. Just like everyone going after Barton, after the shit Warburton pulled there was guys actually saying that that cunt Barton might have had a point.

Just shows you, I expect a tad more intelligence from some, not all of course, but some on here are very disappointing. Like I said, I am not in the know, and I'm not saying no one is in the know, but what I'm saying is staring at a bad picture of someone and reading a shit article and then going for the guy is wrong.

He's a Rangers player - leave this shit for the taigs until we have concrete evidence.

Honestly don't know what more concrete evidence you need.Ā 

Our ex managers words, a picture of his belly,Ā anĀ article from Chris Jack (who gets his info from inside Ibrox), and Caixinhas clear contempt for him (did he even make the bench once?).Ā 

Fair enough though, the only way you'll believe it is if Harry Forrester tweets "Ma attitude is utter shite" and even then you'll probably think his account has been hacked.Ā :whistle:

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

No-one is saying theĀ picture is recent ya fud. But it's still a disgraceful shape for a professional to be in.Ā 

In fact if the pie belly picture was taken in the middle of the season, that probably makes it even worse.

Well ya fud, even with a six pack u can push your belly out. I'm not saying he's in prime condition but neither am I saying he is fat. One picture does not tell the whole story, but keep going. Taigy behaviour.

Why do we have a support full of pansies who feel the need to be offended on behalf of our players? Forrester and the rest are pro footballersĀ who play for Rangers which gives them minor celebrity status in Scotland, if they cant handle criticism theyre in the wrong job.

Can all the poofs calling everyone "haters" and greeting when players are criticized give us a fucking break please? Fucking bunch of nancy boys.

We're football fans, we have the right to criticize, and we'll do a lot more than that, the shit thats been said about Forrester is tame in comparison to things weve all heard said about players. Folk bang on about this being the worst team ever then expect us to be nice about it.

But folk will get all upset and start crying because someone said Harry is shite and he might hear that someone said that. Youd think it was a bunch of women on a WAGS forum or something the way folk get all defensive about players.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Why do we have a support full of pansies who feel the need to be offended on behalf of our players? Forrester and the rest are pro footballersĀ who play for Rangers which gives them minor celebrity status in Scotland, if they cant handle criticism theyre in the wrong job.

Can all the poofs calling everyone "haters" and greeting when players are criticized give us a fucking break please? Fucking bunch of nancy boys.

We're football fans, we have the right to criticize, and we'll do a lot more than that, the shit thats been said about Forrester is tame in comparison to things weve all heard said about players. Folk bang on about this being the worst team ever then expect us to be nice about it.

But folk will get all upset and start crying because someone said Harry is shite and he might hear that someone said that. Youd think it was a bunch of women on a WAGS forum or something the way folk get all defensive about players.

Exactly the imposters from last season deserve every single bit of criticism coming their way,absolute shower of shite many of whom took our support for granted they can all get to fuck as far as I'm concernedĀ 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Exactly the imposters from last season deserve every single bit of criticism coming their way,absolute shower of shite many of whom took our support for granted they can all get to fuck as far as I'm concernedĀ 

As far as im concerned a player is as good as his last game, you could score a hat trick at the piggery but if youre shite vs Partick ill be letting you hear about it.Ā 

Folk think footballers should get all of the glory of winning but none of the pain of losing.

I blame the pussyfication of British youth, cunts that would start crying if their boss started shouting at them. The type that sue when they get reprimanded at work and take a week off when they stub their toe. Shitebags. And thats what some modern players are like, theyre brought up through the ranks of youth systems being told they are fantastic their whole lives then cant handle getting booed when theyre shite.