Sponsorship Deal with 32Red Extended!

47 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

no mate.

At NARSA they said a new sponsor will be announced.

However it was made clear it would be the same strips again. 

Was it new sponsor or new sponsorship deal? If it was the latter, it's just a case of semantics more than anything 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might be a good idea to keep the kits rolling on for a few more seasons. That way everyone can buy the current kit as one off but Sports Direct would lose out because a new kit isn't being released every season. 

If there's no new kits to release then shirt sales in SD will plummet and hopefully we can twist their hand to give us a better deal. Then again it's probably more complex than that and we're probably legally obliged to release a new kit every season.  

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Was it new sponsor or new sponsorship deal? If it was the latter, it's just a case of semantics more than anything 

I think the wording may well have been new sponsorship deal

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Why do folk keep suggesting we employ some scheme that will shaft SD out of money? That's not how these things work and would get us sued

The only way this deal will be fixed is if King grows up and deals with Ashley

Deal with a bully? Fuck that we stand up for what is right and fight for a deal that benefits our club for the future. 

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I think the wording may well have been new sponsorship deal

Pretty sure it was. Along with something along the lines of coming to an agreement that would see the club get a better deal from shirt sales.

I think.....i had been drinking vodka all day with @STEPPS BOY

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Pretty sure it was. Along with something along the lines of coming to an agreement that would see the club get a better deal from shirt sales.

I think.....i had been drinking vodka all day with @STEPPS BOY

Sure we were told we were getting sponsored by redtube..

25 minutes ago, William Scott said:

Deal with a bully? Fuck that we stand up for what is right and fight for a deal that benefits our club for the future. 

King hasn't stood up and fought for anything as far as I can see

He should be going to the table to negotiate the deal that's the only option other than wait till the 7 year deal is over

8 hours ago, PRW. said:

Probably been mentioned but wonder why 32Red would renew the deal when the fans aren't buying strips? Couldn't be because fans will be able to buy strips again soon, would it? 

That's what was said at NARSA,aye.