If Only

marka1979

I really don't see why this hasn't been done for so long? It would be one of our best selling kits ever and generate a lot of money for us but because some idiots find a fucking colour offensive it's not happened despite the other lot getting away with tri colours on their away kits and others being offensive to my eyes?

6 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I really don't see why this hasn't been done for so long? It would be one of our best selling kits ever and generate a lot of money for us but because some idiots find a fucking colour offensive it's not happened despite the other lot getting away with tri colours on their away kits and others being offensive to my eyes?

Too many bridge builders at Rangers for it to happen sadly 

51 minutes ago, B1872 said:

IMG_4868.JPG

IMG_4869.JPG

The white bit, up the middle of the away strip, looks a tad phallic. With the neck being a gaping japs-eye.

(I think I need to find a new career. Twenty-five years  designing rorschach tests has warped my brain :craphead:)

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Look good in the San siro on a wet Thursday night tho. 

Any Rangers top would look nice in Europe. The orange and "Negri" tops are nice but the odd sock one just doesn't cut it for me. 

A version of that but with the union flag down the sides would look good tho

47 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

All you do is moan about other posting, it's getting a bit pathetic, as if your posting or your threads are in any way intelligent, interesting or jaw dropping :lol:

why is me saying "I wish the season would start soon" be moaning?

At least I'm not a wee creepy forum member who goes about digging up people's posts to comment on them........  ya wido. Now piss off back to your gimp mask and pineapple up yir hole fetish, ya mess.

:tu:

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

why is me saying "I wish the season would start soon" be moaning?

At least I'm not a wee creepy forum member who goes about digging up people's posts to comment on them........  ya wido. Now piss off back to your gimp mask and pineapple up yir hole fetish, ya mess.

:tu:

This is you Keyser isn't it?

NAn3ojT.gif