Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

14 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Said that was a possibility at the beginning they could have it in there heads for a trilogy 

I'd gamble on pretty much anything but won't put a penny on this circus. Just do not trust it at all. 

All that hype and PPV money there is no danger they will let it be over quick....once agreements start being made where do they stop?

VB are backing Mayweather.

Hopefully it'll be a brutal and painful beating for IRA sympathiser McGregor.

uGdl3sDb?format=jpg&name=600x314

Cheeky Conor McGregor will put one over on the British when he enters the arena on Saturday in London for his latest clash of words with Floyd Mayweather.

IRA song that Conor McGregor loves to play before his fights

IrishCentral Staff

@IrishCentral

July 14, 2017 04:51 AM

The song that will pipe him in will be the “Foggy Dew,” which is about the rebellion of 1916 that began the end of British rule in southern Ireland.

The version used by McGregor was sung by Sinead O’Connor and the accompanying video shows IRA men attacking a British convoy and the execution of the 1916 leaders.

McGregor has made no bones about being a strong Irish nationalist and a fluent Irish speaker.

"The Foggy Dew" gets played during his entrance for his fights and has had a clear impact on fans.

Evening Herald columnist Eamonn Carr wrote last year that “Fans who've attended Conor McGregor's big fights in Las Vegas tell of the spine-tingling effect 'The Foggy Dew' had on all present as it signaled the Dubliner's march to combat.”

The song, written by Father Charles O’Neill, chronicles the Easter Uprising of 1916, and encourages Irishmen to fight for the cause of Ireland, rather than for the British, as so many young men were doing in World War I.

Now it has become a huge rallying crew for McGregor fans all over the world.

I hope Mayweather knocks the smug fenian pikey cunt unconscious (or dead).

I don't think it's going to be the forgone conclusion that everyone thinks though. Both are quick and can deliver that knock out rapid punch. They can also take it too. I hope the forgone conclusion is the right one though, as I'd love to see that gypo cunt humiliated and put in his place.

Guest Lloyd72

Hate both these cunts, Mcgregor is a fenian cunt and Mayweather is a wife beating midget fuck. Would like to see Floyd get knocked out just because of the meltdown it would cause.

McGregor's supposedly not brought in a good boxing coach and has stuck with his MMA people. He won't have a clue what to do and will get beaten up after a few rounds. Should be comedy gold. 

I stuck two bets on. One that Floyd stops him between rounds 4-6 and the other between 7-9. Both at least quadruple my stake so I double my money whatever one wins. That's from Coral and seems good to me. Can't see anyway he lasts 9 rounds.

The Mayweather's are right here. There's not one thing he does good enough to even win a round against the likes of Mayweather. Floyd will take the piss out of him then give him a beating. I just hope he doesn't crumple before the fourth because he will be taking much better punches than he's used to.

Mayweather will either bore us to tears by dancing around the ring all night and scoring jabs to win on points or McGregor will catch him with a belter of a left and knock him out.

It's likely to be the former but as an MMA fan I'd love to see Mayweather knocked the fuck out.