Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

52 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm backing McGregor. Fuck the Mayweathers

But I think it's going to be McGregor throwing predictable  punches with Mayweather playing defensive and jabbing to get points and win that way. That way McGregor doesn't get embarrassed and they both walk away rich. The closer it's gotten the more I'm thinking this will be as scripted as wrestlemania

scripted from day one way too much politics involved.

Here it is:

In one corner is a guy that the influential website Boxrec.com rates as the best pound-for-pound pugilist of them all, ahead of Carlos Monzon and Rocky Marciano, Marvin Hagler and Tommy Hearns, Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali. In the other will be a guy that was so limited when it came to boxing that he left it behind after taking a beating in the early stages of the Irish amateur intermediate championships many years ago. Yet even that reality is lost to the hype and hyperbole that McGregor induces, when his talent in his own sphere means he shouldn't need exaggeration and outright lies. As one former Irish Olympian puts it when remembering his quality, “In boxing he couldn't and wouldn't beat eggs. But joking aside, he wasn't at the standard of even that. Today he wouldn't even win an Irish title at his weight. That's the level.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-stupidity-freak-show-public-to-blame-fight-what-time-boxing-a7907921.html

There will be people out there with a lot more know how than me, so will I be likely to get this on Kodi or streamed online anywhere. Not got Sky anymore so maybe clutching at straws with this one. The boy said if we can get it he wants to watch it. Don't want to keep him up all night then can't get it anywhere, cheers.☺

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope the fenian gets punched into a coma

couldn't possible click like button on this comment, no, absolutely not, maybe. no. But I do hope the pugilist with the professional performances and past takes the Irish bearded hooligan and pounds his rude obstreperous bearded carapace into a flat pancake of putrescent pulchritudinous pulp.

8 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

couldn't possible click like button on this comment, no, absolutely not, maybe. no. But I do hope the pugilist with the professional performances and past takes the Irish bearded hooligan and pounds his rude obstreperous bearded carapace into a flat pancake of putrescent pulchritudinous pulp.

Gay

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

I concur ?

5 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

It's going to be a huge anticlimax for McGregor fans, by the second round it will become clear to them what sort of level Mayweather is on.

He's leagues ahead of most boxers in history. Think McGregor's team will chuck the towel rd 8/9. 

U mean the union jack pillow