Jump to content

Just got a DM from Alfredo on twitter


julescotia
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Google translate is gonna be busy this season.

I wonder if any of our new Catholic players bless themselves as they enter the field of play??

Looks like we'll have a whole team of papes playing for us this season. It's going to really fuck with the Tims heads..??

Who cares?

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There will be some, in our support, that do care about these things.

I'm willing to bet that the most comments on anyone blessing themselves will come from the scum fc.

I hope Alfredo does it to their fans after he fires in his hat-trick against them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Send a couple to Dorrans and Walker,

Anybody anticipate this mad transfer window? fair play if you did but it surprised me big time.

Surprised mate, apparently we're looking at this guy in Thailand.

images.jpeg.a163bd01197ea629912387d1fba326fd.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Google translate is gonna be busy this season.

I wonder if any of our new Catholic players bless themselves as they enter the field of play??

Looks like we'll have a whole team of papes playing for us this season. It's going to really fuck with the Tims heads..??

As long as they are banging in the goals and winning games they can gie me the hail fucking Mary's for all I care, it's been 5 hard hard years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Google translate is gonna be busy this season.

I wonder if any of our new Catholic players bless themselves as they enter the field of play??

Looks like we'll have a whole team of papes playing for us this season. It's going to really fuck with the Tims heads..??

Peralta blessed himself when he scored for us at Ibrox (RIP). 

Whether it's for Catholicism, Islam, Orthodox, I can't stand it as I think a lot of it now is just a 'look at me' and it's the same as their wee pishy synchronised routines after they score.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ofb1988 said:

As long as they are banging in the goals and winning games they can gie me the hail fucking Mary's for all I care, it's been 5 hard hard years. 

What a fanny you are! 

 

Far too many hand wringers in our support.

I would hope that the player are told not to do their chest sign language while playing for us

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Peralta blessed himself when he scored for us at Ibrox (RIP). 

Whether it's for Catholicism, Islam, Orthodox, I can't stand it as I think a lot of it now is just a 'look at me' and it's the same as their wee pishy synchronised routines after they score.

The one that Partick Roberts did when he came on the pitch against us makes him look like a cock (bigger than he is) the wee conductors finger then pointing and looking up at the sky. Wonder how often he goes to church/chapel etc the cunts English FFS.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What a fanny you are! 

 

Far too many hand wringers in our support.

I would hope that the player are told not to do their chest sign language while playing for us

 

Ooh you're so staunch

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The one that Partick Roberts did when he came on the pitch against us makes him look like a cock (bigger than he is) the wee conductors finger then pointing and looking up at the sky. Wonder how often he goes to church/chapel etc the cunts English FFS.

 

 

It's like the mad junkie bastards you see cutting about with the green and grey top on (every day) and the big crucafix hanging out over it but the only time you will get them in chapel is when one of their junkie mates OD.

Have your faith, that's fine, but at least practice it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 13 August 2022 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...