Just got a DM from Alfredo on twitter

julescotia

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm willing to bet that the most comments on anyone blessing themselves will come from the scum fc.

I hope Alfredo does it to their fans after he fires in his hat-trick against them.

After reading through this thread I'm not so sure about that. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

It's as if it's against the grain to hate Catholics these days. THE biggest pedophile ring in the world.

I fucking hate these new age hipster fans 

That would be the Catholic Church, not every member of the Catholic faith. I doubt Pedro, Bruno, Fabio or any others have fucked any kids. I get your point mate, it might not sound like it, but i really do - but i think it's extremely misguided of anyone to take issue with one of our players should they choose to cross themselves. It makes us as bad as the real hateful bigots across the city. 

46 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Where is this pish coming from that any Rangers player will get a hard time if they cross them self? 

We have this thread getting dragged off topic and another thread going on about it. 

I couldn't give a fuck what religion they are or what they do when they come in the pitch. I would rather they cross them self than that stupid hop skip and jump that Tav & McKay do. 

This. Bullshit threads like this just feed into the myth of our sectarianism.

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

This. Bullshit threads like this just feed into the myth of our sectarianism.

We are having what looks like a good transfer window with a lot of good football players signing, and suddenly the catholics wont be made welcome pish starts up. 

If it smells like shit, then its shit. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are having what looks like a good transfer window with a lot of good football players signing, and suddenly the catholics wont be made welcome pish starts up. 

If it smells like shit, then its shit. 

This. 

Its cringey and no need to be brought up on here because the truth is, the vast majority couldny give a fuck as long as hes banging them in. 

And thats no being a handwringer or disregarding traditions.

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There will be some, in our support, that do care about these things.

Don't much care for it myself but there's hardly a game anywhere these days without at least one player who does it. It doesn't inflame me, I just don't see why they do it, but it won't put me off any player. They'll get more abuse from me if they play shite.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It's like the mad junkie bastards you see cutting about with the green and grey top on (every day) and the big crucafix hanging out over it but the only time you will get them in chapel is when one of their junkie mates OD.

Have your faith, that's fine, but at least practice it.

Need to remember many are not Roman though. 

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

That would be the Catholic Church, not every member of the Catholic faith. I doubt Pedro, Bruno, Fabio or any others have fucked any kids. I get your point mate, it might not sound like it, but i really do - but i think it's extremely misguided of anyone to take issue with one of our players should they choose to cross themselves. It makes us as bad as the real hateful bigots across the city. 

I just think they should respect our tradition bud and not insult a large part of our fantasy because of some fucking sky fairy/invisible man. 

I certainly wouldn't go to another team and do something like that, something which I know causes controversy. Just to look 'cool'. I suppose though, I'm not the one with a problem, they are the ones spending the rest of there lives on there knees. 

Get it to fuck.