Just got a DM from Alfredo on twitter

julescotia

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Google translate is gonna be busy this season.

I wonder if any of our new Catholic players bless themselves as they enter the field of play??

Looks like we'll have a whole team of papes playing for us this season. It's going to really fuck with the Tims heads..??

if we've no held a Mass at Ibrox before the end of the Season the SFA will dock us 10 points

43 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I just think they should respect our tradition bud and not insult a large part of our fantasy because of some fucking sky fairy/invisible man.Ā 

I certainly wouldn't go to another team and do something like that, something which I know causes controversy. Just to look 'cool'. I suppose though, I'm not the one with a problem, they are the ones spending the rest of there lives on there knees.Ā 

Get it to fuck.Ā 

Well i imagine for most of them it's not to 'look cool,' it's part of their genuine faith - these guys are nothing like the plastic Irish catholics in Glasgow.Ā 

If you find it insulting, offensive or controversial then fair enough, but you and anyone else who do are in the vast, vast minority and it's not just 'new age hipster fans' that account for the majority. Doesn't make anyone else a lesser Rangers man to accept foreign players,Ā who have grown up having nothing to do with our values and traditions, and their right to choose their own beliefs (even if I as well as you disagree with that choice.)

IfĀ we were to start looking at bastards like James McLean or that cunt Hourihane we were linked with last season that would be a different story - but Mexican, Portuguese or Colombian Catholics?Ā 

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Staunch is becoming the most over used word in the world.

Staunch

Handwringer

Antifa

Social justice warrior

Fake news

Paranoid protestant

Alt right

White privilege

The list is bigger but you get the jist. We live in a fucking cancerous societyĀ 

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Well i imagine for most of them it's not to 'look cool,' it's part of their genuine faith - these guys are nothing like the plastic Irish catholics in Glasgow.Ā 

If you find it insulting, offensive or controversial then fair enough, but you and anyone else who do are in the vast, vast minority and it's not just 'new age hipster fans' that account for the majority. Doesn't make anyone else a lesser Rangers man to accept foreign players,Ā who have grown up having nothing to do with our values and traditions, and their right to choose their own beliefs (even if I as well as you disagree with that choice.)

IfĀ we were to start looking at bastards like James McLean or that cunt Hourihane we were linked with last season that would be a different story - but Mexican, Portuguese or Colombian Catholics?Ā 

I wouldn't say vast minority mate. Football forums are not a good indication on overall view.

Watch a foreigner walk down Paisley Road West blessing himself and let me know the outcomeĀ 

I'm done with this topic. I want every Rangers player to do well and will keep my feelings to myself, but I will tell you this I do not fucking like it while they wear my colours.Ā 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Staunch - @born a blue nose

Handwringer - @Bluepeter9

Antifa - @psb07158

Social justice warrior - @Siam69

Fake news - FollowFollow

Paranoid protestant - @BridgeIsBlue

Alt right - @ForeverAndEver

White privilege - @Brian Fantana

The list is bigger but you get the jist. We live in a fucking cancerous societyĀ 

Ā 

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

It's as if it's against the grain to hate Catholics these days. THE biggest pedophile ring in the world.

I fucking hate these new age hipster fansĀ 

Dont understand it at all, Partick Thistle is just down the road, and there are dozens of Clubs in Scotland with zero religious or political affiliations. Yet these hipster fannies want to support Rangers but they want to erase our history and traditions first. Its probably because they feel awkward around their tim pals. They can fucking do one imo

The amount of younger Bears I know who get slated off the tims because we're shite at the moment. Ive never been beaten in an argument by a tim, never. Because no matter how shite we are or what bad things we might do it still doesnt come close to the shite theyve done. Paedophile harbouring scum. But these wee hipster fannies think its nasty to bring that up. Id wager that the majority of these wee cunts dont belong to an RSC or go on buses because theyd get roasted if they do. My bus is a tame bus full of old handwringers, but even the younger lads are up the back singing the UDA tunes and not this Nanananana pish. Dont know where these skinny jeans fannies come from

Fuck off and support some other Club

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Dont understand it at all, Partick Thistle is just down the road, and there are dozens of Clubs in Scotland with zero religious or political affiliations. Yet these hipster fannies want to support Rangers but they want to erase our history and traditions first. Its probably because they feel awkward around their tim pals. They can fucking do one imo

The amount of younger Bears I know who get slated off the tims because we're shite at the moment. Ive never been beaten in an argument by a tim, never. Because no matter how shite we are or what bad things we might do it still doesnt come close to the shite theyve done. Paedophile harbouring scum. But these wee hipster fannies think its nasty to bring that up. Id wager that the majority of these wee cunts dont belong to an RSC or go on buses because theyd get roasted if they do. My bus is a tame bus full of old handwringers, but even the younger lads are up the back singing the UDA tunes and not this Nanananana pish. Dont know where these skinny jeans fannies come from

Fuck off and support some other Club

Not UDA songs obviously, that's bogging but aye all the younger boys I know are the same. Social media gives these freaks a platform to be known because you never encounter them in pubs/at games/on busses.