Just got a DM from Alfredo on twitter

julescotia

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not UDA songs obviously, that's bogging but aye all the younger boys I know are the same. Social media gives these freaks a platform to be known because you never encounter them in pubs/at games/on busses.

cannae beat the womble tunes mate!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't support the team you love if you aren't a loyalist? 

I don't defend them, or what their club has done and covered up, but I'm not Irish so I don't feel the need to bring religion into matters of who I support. I'm an Atheist and a proud rangers fan (with my shite £20 tattoo)

I certainly wouldn't mock any loyalists or older fans for having their beliefs, that's fine, but it's a cuntish thing to slag fans with no political/religious affiliation just because you have your views. 

Just now, stevemac said:

So you can't support the team you love if you aren't a loyalist

I don't defend them, or what their club has done and covered up, but I'm not Irish so I don't feel the need to bring religion into matters of who I support. I'm an Atheist and a proud rangers fan (with my shite £20 tattoo)

I certainly wouldn't mock any loyalists or older fans for having their beliefs, that's fine, but it's a cuntish thing to slag fans with no political/religious affiliation just because you have your views. 

Nope.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I dont think its that at all mate, i think the point being made is those coming late to the party are trying to say the old songs and views shouldnt be aired. That to me is wrong 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

I dont think its that at all mate, i think the point being made is those coming late to the party are trying to say the old songs and views shouldnt be aired. That to me is wrong 

If I've picked that up wrong then my bad. Wonder how the Anti - Catholic fans would feel if Pedro signed a team full that won the league? 

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

If I've picked that up wrong then my bad. Wonder how the Anti - Catholic fans would feel if Pedro signed a team full that won the league? 

Again,  i think there is also a mix up between catholics and kaffliks. 

Heres hoping pedro wins the league whatever team we have 

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Me. 

To be fair any Muslim or catholic who feels the need to bless themselves or kneel in front of fans as they enter the play of field no matter what religion they should be told. Do it in the changing room before you go play. 

And ps... remember to kiss you hand and place it . On the picture of OUR majesty when you actually leave the dressing room.!!!

2 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

To be fair any Muslim or catholic who feels the need to bless themselves or kneel in front of fans as they enter the play of field no matter what religion they should be told. Do it in the changing room before you go play. 

And ps... remember to kiss you hand and placenta. On the picture of OUR majesty when you actually leave the dressing room.!!!

Remember that nonsense Chicharito who played for Man Utd did before a game was a Farce if they are so religious there are Churches and Chapels for them to do this.

TBH, I think it looks a bit stupid and all the sky gazing after a player scores gets on my tits as well, but that's what seems to be de rigeur. In the changing room before and after the match should be the way forward at every ground. Hope it becomes protocol.