Pedro's After Match Reaction v Coleraine

TopCat

9 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Was it just me or was Andy surreptitiously complaining in that presser?

Volume of training

In early

Doubles/ triples

Short breaks

Players might not like it but until they prove they are doing it on the pitch, I'm happy Pedro works them. 

Aye, the halliday's over Andy.

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

Volume of training

In early

Doubles/ triples

Short breaks

Players might not like it but until they prove they are doing it on the pitch, I'm happy Pedro works them. 

Just you ?

6 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Volume of training

In early

Doubles/ triples

Short breaks

Pedro should get them down to Gullane Sands.

We won a couple of Treble's, and a ECWC, after training in the dunes. 

I will never get the Scottish propensity for tearing down our own. We are unique in the world that I have travelled for being so full of negativity for our own people.

Andy Halliday is not good enough for Rangers, but he is as much a bluenose as you or I, likely far more. He is not ripping the piss out of the fans, he is not stealing a wage, he has never said "Rangers are deid". 

I doubt he will be part of Pedro's long term plans, when he goes he will go with my best wishes and hope he does well elsewhere, i just can't fathom why there is such disdain for him

We are the people right enough

9 hours ago, Bakbear said:

I will never get the Scottish propensity for tearing down our own. We are unique in the world that I have travelled for being so full of negativity for our own people.

Andy Halliday is not good enough for Rangers, but he is as much a bluenose as you or I, likely far more. He is not ripping the piss out of the fans, he is not stealing a wage, he has never said "Rangers are deid". 

I doubt he will be part of Pedro's long term plans, when he goes he will go with my best wishes and hope he does well elsewhere, i just can't fathom why there is such disdain for him

Jealousy.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

I guess people just expected a bit more from him . I don't think being a Rangers fan exempts you from criticism , but I do tend to agree with you in that he gets more than his fair share when most around him arent much better . 

It particularly annoys me when I don't see players put the right amount of effort in , but I don't think you can accuse AH of that , I think it's more down to his limited ability , and when he does go , it will be with my best wishes too . 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

If he tried harder, and even tried harder to stay on his two feet he'd get more respect and praise from the bears.

Falling over like he's been attacked doesn't go down well.

My view is that Rangers supporters high expectation for our club pulls the team up to our level - and not us down to their level (where Andy often lives).

By the way, I'd rather he sorts himself out and stays - at the moment he's living his dream and it should be a joy to witness that, but at times it's torture.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

I guess people just expected a bit more from him . I don't think being a Rangers fan exempts you from criticism , but I do tend to agree with you in that he gets more than his fair share when most around him arent much better . 

It particularly annoys me when I don't see players put the right amount of effort in , but I don't think you can accuse AH of that , I think it's more down to his limited ability , and when he does go , it will be with my best wishes too . 

56 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If he tried harder, and even tried harder to stay on his two feet he'd get more respect and praise from the bears.

Falling over like he's been attacked doesn't go down well.

My view is that Rangers supporters high expectation for our club pulls the team up to our level - and not us down to their level (where Andy often lives).

By the way, I'd rather he sorts himself out and stays - at the moment he's living his dream and it should be a joy to witness that, but at times it's torture.

I am ok with people that criticise his ability but far too often there is criticism of him as a person and, in this thread, sly digs at his character. 

He gets targeted a lot for the rough stuff, he has taken a fair few sore ones and nothing ever said never mind bookings. Yes he looks for the free kick too often but thats hardly unique in world football is it? He has been sent off twice for us for completely unfair reasons and we have asked him to play as a CDM which is not his position. He was a winger before, going down easily is kinda stock in trade for a winger 

I am by no means making excuses for him, he isn't good enough whether at wing, full back or CDM but I think we should just lay off the personal attacks and don't think we should celebrate the day he leaves the club. There is nothing most of us like seeing more than a fan coming through and making it in the first team

13 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I am ok with people that criticise his ability but far too often there is criticism of him as a person and, in this thread, sly digs at his character. 

He gets targeted a lot for the rough stuff, he has taken a fair few sore ones and nothing ever said never mind bookings. Yes he looks for the free kick too often but thats hardly unique in world football is it? He has been sent off twice for us for completely unfair reasons and we have asked him to play as a CDM which is not his position. He was a winger before, going down easily is kinda stock in trade for a winger 

I am by no means making excuses for him, he isn't good enough whether at wing, full back or CDM but I think we should just lay off the personal attacks and don't think we should celebrate the day he leaves the club. There is nothing most of us like seeing more than a fan coming through and making it in the first team

See you've got a trumpet that you're fucking blowing - prick.  And may well be stock in trade for a winger to fall down, but he's not a winger. It is stock in trade for a winger to cross the ball and have a decent game/goal ratio - and Andy's not got that - so that nonsense doesn't add up at all.

If you reread both your 'quoted' posts, you'll read/see that Andy Halliday's worst enemy is Andy Halliday - and neither me nor gmcf.