Pedro's After Match Reaction v Coleraine

TopCat

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

See you've got a trumpet that you're fucking blowing - prick.

If you reread both your 'quoted' posts, you'll read/see that Andy Halliday's worst enemy is Andy Halliday - and neither me nor gmcf.

?. So I am prick now. Kinda point proven. 

Anyway I was quoting your posts as I was ok with them. They were less about celebrating him leaving and more about his ability. 

17 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I am ok with people that criticise his ability but far too often there is criticism of him as a person and, in this thread, sly digs at his character. 

He gets targeted a lot for the rough stuff, he has taken a fair few sore ones and nothing ever said never mind bookings. Yes he looks for the free kick too often but thats hardly unique in world football is it? He has been sent off twice for us for completely unfair reasons and we have asked him to play as a CDM which is not his position. He was a winger before, going down easily is kinda stock in trade for a winger 

I am by no means making excuses for him, he isn't good enough whether at wing, full back or CDM but I think we should just lay off the personal attacks and don't think we should celebrate the day he leaves the club. There is nothing most of us like seeing more than a fan coming through and making it in the first team

Post of the week mate . Very fair

Just now, Bakbear said:

?. So I am prick now. Kinda point proven. 

Anyway I was quoting your posts as I was ok with them. They were less about celebrating him leaving and more about his ability. 

You canny attach 2 posts and then criticise the forum (if that was your intent) - and then make out you're ok with them.  That doesn't add up either.

6 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

You canny attach 2 posts and then criticise the forum (if that was your intent) - and then make out you're ok with them.  That doesn't add up either.

I didn't realise you made the rules ?

My post originally started with "Both these posts are fair" but then when I re-read them and one criticised his work rate and how much he tried I kinda felt that was a wee bit unfair so I deleted that line. 

Not looking to get in an argument with the forum thought police. Just expressing a view that as a nation we seem to tear down folk that are just like us. It's an odd behaviour that I can't relate to. Maybe all football fans do it. 

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I didn't realise you made the rules ?

My post originally started with "Both these posts are fair" but then when I re-read them and one criticised his work rate and how much he tried I kinda felt that was a wee bit unfair so I deleted that line. 

Not looking to get in an argument with the forum thought police. Just expressing a view that as a nation we seem to tear down folk that are just like us. It's an odd behaviour that I can't relate to. Maybe all football fans do it. 

Doesn't add up is not a rule.

Well done letting us know what you wrote and then deleted.

Halliday has been shite this season but some of the criticism of him is over the top IMO. He seems to get it more than most (who have been equally as pish) purely for the fact he's a Rangers supporter, so much so he felt the need to take himself off social media.

I always want to see fans of the club play for the club but ultimately they have to be good enough. Halliday gave us a decent season in the Championship but failed to make the step up (apart from a few games after the Joey Barton situation). Warburton also didn't help the matter, the guy was obviously drained of all confidence and yet was continuously picked.

I like Halliday and would love for him to stay this season and prove everyone wrong but that obviously isn't going to happen. He should be thanked for his efforts and that's that, not ridiculed.

Halliday looks a physically different individual already, more muscular and lower body fat on an already lean frame.  I have no problem with this guy, looks like he's getting a season to prove himself.