Spl fixtures

24 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

I bet we have either first game against the tims or four games against the top 6 then them. They will have 4 games against 4 of the bottom 6 then us.

First game v them :lol:

30 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

I bet we have either first game against the tims or four games against the top 6 then them. They will have 4 games against 4 of the bottom 6 then us.

Tom just for reference ... and no doubt you have had a check on tinternet of when the last time we played "them" on the first game.of.season,but can you enlighten us dafties on here of.the following :

Where did you get this fucking crazy fucking idea from? 

Why? Why? Why? 

Please state any betting odds on the likelihood of this event occurring.  (More chance of the Pope becoming a proddy! ! Sure there is a song in there somewhere )

2 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Did you get decent odds on that ? I'm amazed the bookies understood  it. 

4 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Be Kilmarnock away Followed. By yellow fang and his hoardes of over exuberant junkies from that shit hole at Ibrox. 

I think away to killie could be a goer....live on sky or Bt with a good healthy away support for viewers to watch rather than the shirt empty stadia we are used to seeing.

5 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Anyone any idea when our fixtures are announced

These threads do my fucking but in!

I came on here because I thought that the fixtures were out, and that the op had our fixtures listed. I was all a tremble as I clicked onto this thread, then imagine my disappointment when I saw his post.

Could he not have used this ? The question mark, in the title, since he was asking a question?

Another wee thing. THE SPL IS DEAD!!! RANGERS PLAY IN THE SPFL PREMIERSHIP!! 

Please try to remember that the SPL and the SFL merged to become the SPFL, thereby killing BOTH previous league associations. They also gave each Division/League snazzy,and original new names. ??

Rant over.. ??

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

These threads do my fucking but in!

I came on here because I thought that the fixtures were out, and that the op had our fixtures listed. I was all a tremble as I clicked onto this thread, then imagine my disappointment when I saw his post.

Could he not have used this ? The question mark, in the title, since he was asking a question?

Another wee thing. THE SPL IS DEAD!!! RANGERS PLAY IN THE SPFL PREMIERSHIP!! 

Please try to remember that the SPL and the SFL merged to become the SPFL, thereby killing BOTH previous league associations. They also gave each Division/League snazzy,and original new names. ??

Rant over.. ??

Did the leagues keep their trophies and history? If so it's a disgrace.