Spl fixtures

On 16/06/2017 at 3:54 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

These threads do my fucking but in!

I came on here because I thought that the fixtures were out, and that the op had our fixtures listed. I was all a tremble as I clicked onto this thread, then imagine my disappointment when I saw his post.

Could he not have used this ? The question mark, in the title, since he was asking a question?

Another wee thing. THE SPL IS DEAD!!! RANGERS PLAY IN THE SPFL PREMIERSHIP!! 

Please try to remember that the SPL and the SFL merged to become the SPFL, thereby killing BOTH previous league associations. They also gave each Division/League snazzy,and original new names. ??

Rant over.. ??

Pipe down eh ya fanny I was just asking when they came out!

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Pipe down eh ya fanny I was just asking when they came out!

If you had put a question mark at the end of your thread title, I would know you were "just asking" ya dick.

There have been, at least, two other threads on new season fixtures already if you bothered your arse to look ya penis! ??

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If you had put a question mark at the end of your thread title, I would know you were "just asking" ya dick.

There have been, at least, two other threads on new season fixtures already if you bothered your arse to look ya penis! ??

Well if I had seen the others threads I wouldn't of opened this one would I ya tube.

sorry for not putting a '?' you absolute fanny

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Well if I had seen the others threads I wouldn't of opened this one would I ya tube.

sorry for not putting a '?' you absolute fanny

Fuck up ya prick! If you'd opened your fucking eyes, you might have seen them, wouldn't you, ya cock?

Now fuck off and leave me alone, because I'm running out of names to call you, related to the male member, ya knob! ? 

BTW I am only fucking about with you here. Not being serious at all! ???