Rangers v Chelsea Legends 17/06/17 at Sutton

BEE

27 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

7 of us from here. Getting train at 2:15 from Berwick. Cah wait. We've missed out on all sash bashes etc nae tickets so it's pubs pubs pubs for us. 

I can sort you for tonight if you drop me a text bud, £10 a pop. 7pm in North Cheam.

Can maybe do tomorrow too but 7 is a push, if not then the pub The Plough near ground is non ticket and will be good.

16 minutes ago, BEE said:

I can sort you for tonight if you drop me a text bud, £10 a pop. 7pm in North Cheam.

Can maybe do tomorrow too but 7 is a push, if not then the pub The Plough near ground is non ticket and will be good.

Cheers for offer Bee, think we are just going to wing it though and what happens happens. 

9 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Cheers for offer Bee, think we are just going to wing it though and what happens happens. 

Enjoy mate, maybe bump into you tomorrow!

If your looking for something to do in centre head through Fulham; pubs like McGettigans, Frankies, The Goose you'll get a warm welcome.

20 hours ago, Ferdasyn said:

Sure I saw Durie in Glasgow Airpirt this morning, a big group of them but didn't recognise the other faces 

Yeah was speaking to him last night, what a boy.

4 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Think I've died, that sash bash was fucking amazing. Must have done build my gallows in bar a good 15 mins. Fucked today 

I was that rough from the Friday I had to sin bin myself about 8. Brilliant weekend though. Flight not until 7.20 - just want my bed!

20 minutes ago, BEE said:

I was that rough from the Friday I had to sin bin myself about 8. Brilliant weekend though. Flight not until 7.20 - just want my bed!

Was speaking to couple boys before we left someone made a fuck up they are in Croydon  til 9.  Am on train just now not in good clip. Fucking hanging. 

40 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Was speaking to couple boys before we left someone made a fuck up they are in Croydon  til 9.  Am on train just now not in good clip. Fucking hanging. 

I tried to go for Abdul and was hanging off Marv for hours - what a weekend.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

I tried to go for Abdul and was hanging off Marv for hours - what a weekend.

Should have broke the cunt, cah stand him constantly hanging about. Just speak to Albertz a left boot to the baws is what that cunt needs 

38 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Should have broke the cunt, cah stand him constantly hanging about. Just speak to Albertz a left boot to the baws is what that cunt needs 

Did you see the guy sleeping the whole day/night at the sash bash?

Got a cheek to talk tbf I had a wee hours kip on Friday.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Did you see the guy sleeping the whole day/night at the sash bash?

Got a cheek to talk tbf I had a wee hours kip on Friday.

I was wanting to go to this but couldn't afford it with Europe away (if the 6th is away game) the Fleetwood game and Blackpool for the end of season bash.