2017/18 Football Shirts

Mols94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

For a club that has admittedly lost its way (I do follow them) and I can't imagine would sell many kits outside of the north of Germany, adidas do a hell of a lot of cracking, bespoke designs for them.

The of the shirt reminds me of the the Arsenal 1990s banana kit. 

I follow HSV and I saw them against Mainz a few years back and for a club with their history and pedigree, it's strange watching them battling relegation each season. 

The one thing I and I'm sure any fan of the Bundesliga would like to see is them remove that fucking clock! It's there to mug them off eventually if they do get relegated and recent seasons suggest that it's a possibility. 

Saying that, I'd like to watch them and Dynamo Dresden, who're another German club I like.

download.jpg

11 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

The of the shirt reminds me of the the Arsenal 1990s banana kit. 

I follow HSV and I saw them against Mainz a few years back and for a club with their history and pedigree, it's strange watching them battling relegation each season. 

The one thing I and I'm sure any fan of the Bundesliga would like to see is them remove that fucking clock! It's there to mug them off eventually if they do get relegated and recent seasons suggest that it's a possibility. 

Saying that, I'd like to watch them and Dynamo Dresden, who're another German club I like.

download.jpg

Yeah i'm planning on going over to a couple of games early in the New Year after the winter break - and you are right about the shirt!

Dresden is a lovely city although the people who live there are absolutely barking.

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah i'm planning on going over to a couple of games early in the New Year after the winter break - and you are right about the shirt!

Dresden is a lovely city although the people who live there are absolutely barking.

There was a beer festival going on when I was there. All seemed fine, including the supporters inside the ground. 

Loved it, would go again, but mates have no interest in a return.