Which new signing excites you the most?

G.E.C.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

He's not a new signing mate.

Correct but only got a few starts last season and looked quality everytime he was on the ball. Regular in the first team will be as good as any of the players we have bought so far.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Correct but only got a few starts last season and looked quality everytime he was on the ball. Regular in the first team will be as good as any of the players we have bought so far.

He does look good, very good in fact.

Im happy to see the club invest in the playing squad and hope that the players coming in cut it at Rangers. That being said it does worry me a little reading some of the comments from journalists in the know of these players, some don't get a great report. I really hope we're not in a similar position this time next year! 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dalcio is going to surprise lots of people, my selection for pick of the bunch.  

Rossiter and Jordan Thompson can also be considered 'almost new guys' and I look forward to seeing what both have to offer if given a run of games.

:lol:

Dalcio based on what?