Excited as fuck

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Defending like a dog for 90 mins, 2 shots 1 goal, i'll take that 1-0 victory cos i can't see me getting many off of you:lol:

I hate the way you play. I always know what you're going to do but can't stop it. One two through the middle and I can never stop it ????

I'm feeling optimistic about the new season no idea why cause I know absolutely nothing about half of the new signings but Pedro has identified what positions need filled and done something about it. I don't see why we can't come to a close second or do one better.

1 hour ago, dogtanian said:

I'm feeling optimistic about the new season no idea why cause I know absolutely nothing about half of the new signings but Pedro has identified what positions need filled and done something about it. I don't see why we can't come to a close second or do one better.

I am optimistic we will be far better than last season . In work the last few weeks I have took the stance of letting the bheggars just big themself up after last season . The higher they are the harder they will fall and they will and it will be glorious