Jump to content

RTV Subscription Issue


JoeyJohnston
 Share

Recommended Posts

Evening everyone,

It's my first ever topic/post but I have been an avid reader/lurker for many years.

My reason for posting is I want to get a Rangers TV subscription but when I click on the 'Buy Now' button nothing is happening. Are the subscriptions not available yet?  Is there a technical issue? Am I being a numpty?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JoeyJohnston said:

Evening everyone,

It's my first ever topic/post but I have been an avid reader/lurker for many years.

My reason for posting is I want to get a Rangers TV subscription but when I click on the 'Buy Now' button nothing is happening. Are the subscriptions not available yet?  Is there a technical issue? Am I being a numpty?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

 

Have you actually registered yet?

If I remember, that's the way to do it.  First register, then log in and pick a subscription.

 

And btw - your 2nd post better be "How do I join the RM Erskine Fund?"   :tu:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Welcome to the forum (tu)

I've tried clicking all the buy now buttons and it takes me to the sign in page, what internet browser do you use?

 

Sniped by @govanblue...... just as well you're charitable :cheers:

 

with the new emoticons, it's colons, not brackets.  : tu: :tu:

And consider yourself also sniped.  :dance:

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JoeyJohnston said:

Haven't registered yet so I'll do that now.

I'm using Chrome. Turned off firewall and ad blocker but still nothing happening. I expect something to happen, even if it's to say, as govanblue suggested, yur no registered!

When is govanblue ever wrong? :p:

And welcome to the Fund. :p:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

People often ask "what do I get for the £5 a month package"

Well, apart from being to watch Every Game whenever (and as often) as you want, apart from Live :p: , you also get all this...

RTV.thumb.jpg.a3e013b5dc8958e2b89862be2065e736.jpg

Yeah, it looks a bargain to me. Never done it before cause up until recently I had shockingly bad Internet living in the sticks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

with the new emoticons, it's colons, not brackets.  : tu: :tu:

And consider yourself also sniped.  :dance:

ahhhhhhhhhhh i think I've posted that a few times since the change and never even noticed it didn't work :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, JoeyJohnston said:

Emoticons? 

Sniped?

I'm lost.

 

Just focus on the basics for now...

:lol:

 

also, I've just clicked through the RangersTV subscription process, and it's as I said.  Once you log in, the Buy now button works. :tu:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Try right clicking the buy now button then open in new incognito mode (also known as easy hide yer porn fae the misses mode)

A few websites do that with me, that's my solution.

Tried the hide your porn button, still nothing happening.

I wanna go register but I keep getting post notifications, and being a newb, I feel pressure to reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, JoeyJohnston said:

Tried the hide your porn button, still nothing happening.

I wanna go register but I keep getting post notifications, and being a newb, I feel pressure to reply.

Download Opera browser, and never look back.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Hutchy WATP said:

I'm out the game the now money wise, been years since I was a fund member.

Annoys me now to be honest, only bit of charity I've done in my life, worthwhile cause.

It's £10 a year!!!  Start saving!  Stop :cheers:

:p:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JoeyJohnston said:

Tried it on my missus laptop and it's working fine there. Something going on with my PC I guess. 

Cheers for all the help!

Mon the bears.

Hopefully PayPal works okay on that laptop too. :UK:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, govanblue said:

People often ask "what do I get for the £5 a month package"

Well, apart from being to watch Every Game whenever (and as often) as you want, apart from Live! , you also get all this...

RTV.thumb.jpg.a3e013b5dc8958e2b89862be2065e736.jpg

gb wee question how the fuck is every cunt paying £5 per month when am paying £12:confused:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hutchy WATP said:

I'm out the game the now money wise, been years since I was a fund member.

Annoys me now to be honest, only bit of charity I've done in my life, worthwhile cause.

Consider a tenner of the donations I make yours until your sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 13 August 2022 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...