Anyone know the chords for this?

Just now, StornowayBlue said:

I grew up with my folks banging that crap out on 8players and scratchy vinyl. His voice puts the shivers through me. Cringe mate 

:lol: I'm pretty much the same myself. All the weird Disney style backing instrumentals are pretty dreadful as well. He really did have a great voice though, especiallly in Gaidhlig.

51 minutes ago, West_Side said:

Have some pride!

Fuck sake the old dear knew Calumn pretty well. Pretty sure she looked after his daughters at times years and years back. Never heard him sing a Rangers song before.

10 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Anyone know the guitar chords for this? Im sure ive asked before but theres quite a few new folk on here. Also ive heard the guy who sings it visits quite a few Rangers forums. 

If it were just strumming id be able to figure it out by ear but cause its fingerstlye i struggle a bit to hear it properly, To be honest its a bit of a pain in the arse finding chords for Rangers and Loyalist songs, theres quite a few id like to learn but I dont know what the original song is called :lol: 

Sorry mate, was being a dick with my last post, that's not the chords so dont try and wonder what's up when you try and use them. 

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Just from a quick listen to the first verse that sounds about right. Im fairly sure he has some custom tuning going on as well.

Sorry to do this to you mate, I was taking the piss. I had a quick listen and wrote a load of shite to see if anyone would notice.

Mybad :p: