Champions League Draw

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, one55 said:

brilliant. i hope linfield get through and this goes ahead. linfield vs celtic on the 12th july....what could go wrong? 

Nothing, Celtic are an all inclusive club and never have or never will have anything to do with religion, politics or extremists that would be cause to upset anyone.  Right?

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

They will be bussed in and out from West Belfast..no way will they come into the centre ...every mob will be out looking for them TBH I hope there is no trouble ..but in all likely hood there will be.Windsor Park is intimidating at the best of times  but fuck me this

There'll be plenty of one's from the west in their end I'd imagine. Bars at both ends of the  donegal road will be very happy.

Lets be honest here its win win for Linfield should we go through and meet them.The gulf between the clubs is huge..we are semi pro(granted probably one of the biggest semi pro clubs in the world)and should not count so we will be expected to get thrashed,however the financial gains at the turnstile for us will be huge.I am a lifelong Linfield supporter and have seen us beat the like of Man City and Copenhagen but those days are long gone the disparity is just too big now so there is no way we will put them out over two legs. I genuinely hope there is no trouble and the mentalists stay away,I dont want my club fined and barred from Europe  Also if there are any lurkers on here please tell the Thumb  dont even think about trying to tie a Celtic scarve on the goalposts at Windsor because it simply would not be tolerated.

Just now, bluedylan said:

Being told they want it played behind closed doors with no supporters at any game...the neck on them

Sellic do? :lol: Officially disappeared up their own arses, then?

This is what happens when you're allowed to dictate things too often in your own country. Delusions of grandeur. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Sellic do? :lol: Officially disappeared up their own arses, then?

This is what happens when you're allowed to dictate things too often in your own country. Delusions of grandeur. 

To be fair mate it could be bulls hit rumour mill in overdrive....walked up the road there two cars pumped the horn at me the drIvers making less than complimentary remarks about Celtic.If they play at Windsor the atmosphere will be off the scale.We can make it intimidating without the hooligan element attached...hope the eejits stay away...faint hope tbf

21 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

To be fair mate it could be bulls hit rumour mill in overdrive....walked up the road there two cars pumped the horn at me the drIvers making less than complimentary remarks about Celtic.If they play at Windsor the atmosphere will be off the scale.We can make it intimidating without the hooligan element attached...hope the eejits stay away...faint hope tbf

Hope the place is decked in union jacks, Ulster flags and red white and blue mate . Which I have no doubt it will 

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

As my nephew pointed out in a phone call Millwall Stoke Portsmouth  Chelsea and West Ham lads always travel over for the 12th..the more I think of it the more I think it will be ties with no away fans .

Met a few West Ham fans in Carrickfefgus a few years on the 12th, lunatics is an understatement :lol: 

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

How are your Glentoran chums feeling about this?

I'm a Crusaders fan, no love for Linfield, but I'd gladly go to Windsor to spend 90 minutes shouting abuse at the most rancid paedophile club on the planet, and their odious unwashed fans! 

23 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

How are your Glentoran chums feeling about this?

one of them was the driver of a car that pumped the horn at me ..giving Celtic all sorts of abuse..As I stated I hope it passes off without incident,I do not want us kicked out of Europe(we have in the past)but I fear the worst if Glentoran and Linfield firms get togethe.they will go searching for the Groin Brigade no doubt. I am now thinking it might be best to ban away fans from both fixtures..never thought I would say that about a football fixture, but it is that serious..a perfect storm

41 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

one of them was the driver of a car that pumped the horn at me ..giving Celtic all sorts of abuse..As I stated I hope it passes off without incident,I do not want us kicked out of Europe(we have in the past)but I fear the worst if Glentoran and Linfield firms get togethe.they will go searching for the Groin Brigade no doubt. I am now thinking it might be best to ban away fans from both fixtures..never thought I would say that about a football fixture, but it is that serious..a perfect storm

They're now talking about the police asking for the home and away fixtures to be swapped...

41 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Basically you're being asked to host a support who openly glorify the terrorists who waged war on your community for over 30 years, at the most volatile time of the year.