• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Lets see the goon brigade sing their pro IRA bile over there,hope the dirty fenian bastards get done in 

they might do it on a wet wednesday night in Perth..Windsor is a whole different ball game. What you have over here is generations raised on rioting ,ffs they climb over police landrovers to get at republicans, so with this in mind I think away fans on both sides should perhaps be banned. I hate Celtic and the Pro IRA  side of their support but nobody deserves to get  hurt at a game of football.

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Lets be honest here its win win for Linfield should we go through and meet them.The gulf between the clubs is huge..we are semi pro(granted probably one of the biggest semi pro clubs in the world)and should not count so we will be expected to get thrashed,however the financial gains at the turnstile for us will be huge.I am a lifelong Linfield supporter and have seen us beat the like of Man City and Copenhagen but those days are long gone the disparity is just too big now so there is no way we will put them out over two legs. I genuinely hope there is no trouble and the mentalists stay away,I dont want my club fined and barred from Europe  Also if there are any lurkers on here please tell the Thumb  dont even think about trying to tie a Celtic scarve on the goalposts at Windsor because it simply would not be tolerated.

The mighty red imps mate ????

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

they might do it on a wet wednesday night in Perth..Windsor is a whole different ball game. What you have over here is generations raised on rioting ,ffs they climb over police landrovers to get at republicans, so with this in mind I think away fans on both sides should perhaps be banned. I hate Celtic and the Pro IRA  side of their support but nobody deserves to get  hurt at a game of football.

much as I agree with your sentiment, when it involves these fukkers all bets are off

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The mighty red imps mate ????

Yeah I think a lot of their players will have never played in such a hostile atmosphere and might bottle it at Windsor,I have a mate who played for the ROI(YES REALLY)and he said when the Republic played at Windsor some of the players didnt want to come out for the 2nd half:lol:

9 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Don't think Celtic will accept any away tickets tbh its impossible to police the ferries and flights etc 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Don't think Celtic will accept any away tickets tbh its impossible to police the ferries and flights etc 

I think that is the way it will pan out. Also over those two days Belfast is heaving with English football firms over for the 12th...it would be a nightmare to try and police..and we have probably the best force in the world for riot situations,but I feel it would be even too much for them..so I think away fans should be banned over both fixtures.,it is really not worth the aggro

7 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I'm hearing that it'll be an early kickoff on the 11th, both teams happy.

Enough time to transport broonaldo to lanark way for the bonfire where he can take pride of place at the top. Sure.we.will even give him his own tri colour. 

So, let's do a head count here...

West Ham 'firms,' Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, Portsmouth, Celtic, the Gree.n Br.igade, Linfield, the Orange Order and other assorted troglodytes... Along with exactly the kind of Rangers-supporting mutants who are the worst ever shat into creation; the ones who have been dragging the club down for donkeys years.

cAFOwQ3.gif

19 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

West Ham 'firms,' Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, Portsmouth, Celtic, the Gree.n Br.igade, Linfield, the Orange Order and other assorted troglodytes... Along with exactly the kind of Rangers-supporting mutants who are the worst ever shat into creation; the ones who have been dragging the club down for donkeys years.

cAFOwQ3.gif

Do you attend Rangers games?

30 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

What do you know about my club you fucking sanctimonious backroom dwelling cunt

37 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

You forgot Swansea you self loathing fuck wit

29 minutes ago, spion kop said:

You forgot Swansea you self loathing fuck wit

I have for the first time reported a member for a post ...enough is enough of this cunt who every chance he gets demonises the PUL community. The Internet is a godsend for gutless wankers like him..in real life he sits in the corner of his local with his half pint as his only company not saying boo to a goose. I would actually respect him a bit if he aired his views out in public...his kind never do though...guy is a dullard..when I see his posts I imagine the spaghetti hoops dripping from his chin unto the spunksplattered keyboard as he bashes out his self righteous drivel..Comicbook guy lives!

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

2 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

You lick the arse of Scotland and the "Tartan Army" which has some of the worst fans in world football.

Shut the fuck up.