TNS 'Friendly'

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Windass I could deal with staying, If waghorn stays I'll lose a lot of faith in Pedro

I'd  take the first offer that came in regardless of price...we could put a actual fridge In front of goal and we'd be more likely to score 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I don't believe what? you tell me what i think since you seem to know ?

Your just been different for arguments sake.

In our first friendly Kranjcar was the best player on the park. Not a ounce of praise from you about the result

Genuinely can't believe people getting upset over a training session. We beat Linfield 7-0 last season in a friendly then got pumped 5-1 off Celtic the week after, Celtic who happened to lose to Lincoln Red Imps of Gibraltar 1-0 in a competitive match, and I don't need to say what kind of season they had after that. 

Liverpool scudded Barcelona 4-0 in a friendly last season..

Can you see how much it doesn't matter? 

Ps - please get Waghorn to fuck, Pedro

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Any cunt he's slow as fuck and finished and sweats like a junkie, yes I posted up the Highlights everyone watched, Coleraine are pish as well.

ThePlayer is  viewed on what he was not what he is now.

Any chance of posting a link to the highlights mate. Desperate to see the goals.

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your just been different for arguments sake.

In our first friendly Kranjcar was the best player on the park. Not a ounce of praise from you about the result

No I have opinions and I stick by them, You will see that when you man up and remove your head out of other posters arses.

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Nah I'm just not going to moan about friendly results.

I remember us beating Roma 1-0 and remember us getting beat off some German pish.

Didn't matter a jot. 

this. :tu:

Who can ever forget...

29 July 1995 (friendly) - Rangers 4 - 0 Steaua Bucharest.  Awesome!

13 September 1995 (CL) - Rangers 0 - 1 Steaua Bucharest.  Awful!

Wouldn't look too much into a closed door friendly, TNS is top of their table by a good bit. 

You have to remember the amount of change going through the squad right now, communications is getting nailed down and tactics are getting fine tuned. Even at that, we're still adding to the squad. A new boy today just signed, two more boys got work permits and we're in talks over Walker and Dorrans. The squad is going through a metamorphosis and getting draws/losses in a friendly can teach you a helluva lot more than what a dominate win can.

This is why we have friendlies, to identify weaknesses and address them before the season starts. I'd rather lose a friendly than a league/cup game where it really matters. This is all training, practice and tuning for this season coming up. and boy is it a big season. It's a season where we HAVE to make a mark, we NEED to win a cup and we NEED to win the league or at the very least put a dent in the taigs and put the bastards under pressure. 

And of course we can't forget we're back in Europe, this is a massive season. Last season was a write off, this season needs to be the complete opposite. This season we need to show the world that Rangers Football Club is back and is gearing up to be as mighty as it was before. To retain our title of being the most successful football team in the world.

Two/Three months down the line, no one will remember this 1-1 draw with a welsh team in a friendly. Because we'll be challenging for the title! 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Quite worrying Waghorn and Holt started the game. Both players who offer us nothing. Sooner this clear out happens the better.  

If we play too many of the players from last year we will get the same poor results, Ball over to Waghorn and he misses it   story of his time here.

Just now, Smile said:

If we play too many of the players from last year we will get the same poor results, Ball over to Waghorn and he misses it   story of his time here.

Spot on mate. Tavernier, Wallace, Holt, Waghorn all started. That is almost half a team of the same shite from last season. These guys aren't good enough. We know that. It's concerning that they are still being played in these friendlies as they are likely going to be playing in the vital Euro qualifiers for us.