Rangers tits n ass friendly

Smile

Too busy celebrating the 'release of the replacement midfieder' Jordan Rossiter. I see some McCartneyesque conspiracy in play. Has Rossiter been replaced by a sturdier lookalike?

Also:

'where among other things, constantly bungle Rayan Dzhek '

Were the cast of Rainbow present, I didn't see anyone dressed as Bungle and who is Rayan Dzhek?:lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Waghorn is just shite. Full stop

Makes me sick that he's still in a Rangers jersey,  he's an impostor and I can't stand him and never will, I hate him in fact. If he's not leaving I hope he picks up an injury pre season so we don't have to watch him ever again

:megaanguish:

Fucking hell man have a word with yourself 

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

:megaanguish:

Fucking hell man have a word with yourself 

He's woeful and cost us games last season,  we shouldn't have to see him in our jersey again. Can't fucking stand him and it pisses me off that he's still kidding on he's a footballer

I'd rather us pay him to nurse an injury than have to pay to watch him cost us more games

"Rangers" 1: 1 "New Saints"

Rangers: Foderingham (Olnwick), Tavernier, McCoury (Bates), Cardoso (A. Wilson), Wallace (Thompson), Jack, Holt (Rossiter), Miller (Morelos), Cranchar (Windass), Dalsio (McKay) Voghorn (Dodu)

New Saints: Harrison, Spender (Clark), Saunders, Rawlinson, Edwards, Rutledge (Holland), Darlington (Sergent), Mallan (Jones), Parry, Draper (Farley), Fletcher (Price)

Goals: Saunders 46 (own goal), Darlington 61

Glasgow / Training base "Murray Park".

Have Cranchar and Voghorn signed in time for the Europa League?

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

and a bit 'chunky', mind you so was Mueller, time will tell.

Nice to see Rossiter playing and he appeared to be taking a leadership role which you need from your midfield.

Fatter than Waghorn surprised as he should be fitter than that.

30 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

and a bit 'chunky', mind you so was Mueller, time will tell.

Nice to see Rossiter playing and he appeared to be taking a leadership role which you need from your midfield.

Same kind of backside, built for backing in, nothing wrong with that! 

48 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Same kind of backside, built for backing in, nothing wrong with that! 

He done that perfectly yesterday against a big bruiser looking centre half and layed off Rossiter. 

I realise I am preaching to the converted here,  but how Waghorn can't hit the target from the chance within the first minute or two of the video is truly woeful. 

Is it confidence with him? I mean he scored well in lower divisions, I didn't think the jump would be beyond him but his finishing is the worst man. 

Niko needs to be in the picture, we will need his guile when up against teams that sit in. 

Ignored title of the thread which seemed to be the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Cam1872 said:

I realise I am preaching to the converted here,  but how Waghorn can't hit the target from the chance within the first minute or two of the video is truly woeful. 

Is it confidence with him? I mean he scored well in lower divisions, I didn't think the jump would be beyond him but his finishing is the worst man. 

Niko needs to be in the picture, we will need his guile when up against teams that sit in. 

Ignored title of the thread which seemed to be the right thing to do. 

No, he's just rotten.