Jump to content

A Founders Trail Scarf For The New Season.


Recommended Posts

33ou1l1.jpg

vmuh3m.jpg

As the new season approaches cheer on the Rangers and support the Founders Trail with one of our popular scarves which are designed on the original colours of the Club.

They are only £12.00 (+£3.00 P&P) and can be purchased here on our website.

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/shop

All orders are posted out within 24 hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Does any money go to the club?

As I see it the Founders Trail is officially associated with the club. The Trail meets within the stadium and is advertised via the club on various platforms.

There's been no outlandish claims about donating X amount of profit to the club, which is never substantiated.

The FT plays it's part in discovering, protecting, and sharing our club's history which is in the interest of our wider support, the club, and our forefathers.

I believe they have also donated regularly to GovanBlue campaigns.

I say this all as a fan of the club, not any particular entity which makes money from the blue pound. 

If you're likening the FT to Lionbrand, I think you're well wide of the mark tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As I see it the Founders Trail is officially associated with the club. The Trail meets within the stadium and is advertised via the club on various platforms.

There's been no outlandish claims about donating X amount of profit to the club, which is never substantiated.

The FT plays it's part in discovering, protecting, and sharing our club's history which is in the interest of our wider support, the club, and our forefathers.

I believe they have also donated regularly to GovanBlue campaigns.

I say this all as a fan of the club, not any particular entity which makes money from the blue pound. 

If you're likening the FT to Lionbrand, I think you're well wide of the mark tbh.

Hes fucking at it mate

I think its just laughable when folk try to pull this shit and twist things, plenty of groups sell merch for profit with none of the funds going directly to the Club, no one should have an issue with that and as far as I know very few do.

What folk do have and should have an issue with is groups claiming that cash goes to the Club when it doesnt, because thats lying to Bears.

UBs, VBs, RSCs etc all sell merch without donating part of the profit to the Club but they also dont claim they will do so.

LyinBrand and their backers just try to act like their the victims of some injustice by the fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2017 at 9:45 AM, MisterBlueSky said:

Does any money go to the club?

We sell on the Club's behalf the Stadium Tour part of our day which has seen us put in over £30,000 into the Club since 2009.

We purchase for every Tour either match-day tickets or Stadium Bricks which we use as raffle prizes.

We play the Rangers Lotto and donate every year to the Rangers Youth Development Company.

Yorkhill and Erskine have also benefitted over the years from the Founders Trail.

We love what we do and give up our time most weekends to get our remarkable story out to as many people as possible.

Hope that answers your question.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, The Moonlighter said:

Many thanks to those who ordered scarves, these have all been posted.

We still have a few left in stock.

They are only £12.00 (+£3.00 P&P) and can be purchased here on our website.

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/shop

Just ordered a scarf ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Moonlighter said:

Received and thank you.

 

 

Can you ensure my name is also in the delivery package, it will go to a general reception (had that from other folk) .. they just put the delivery address and not the recipient 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:45 AM, MisterBlueSky said:

Does any money go to the club?

Tthey give a very good service to our club our fans and community Which cost f money, they do charity work and help get our founders graves back to the standard they should be which costs money. If by selling scarfs helps them function and keep prices down for fans doing the tour then they should be applauded not questioned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Tthey give a very good service to our club our fans and community Which cost f money, they do charity work and help get our founders graves back to the standard they should be which costs money. If by selling scarfs helps them function and keep prices down for fans doing the tour then they should be applauded not questioned.

Disagree.

They should be questioned, and offer transparency.

Think the response from Moonlighter adequately covers their input into the club.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys do a great job to promote the "Origins of our Club" neglected by our club at times and the fkn Tarrier infested city we belong too, they don't want us to exist as we have experienced.

We do and will continue to exist by knowing and learning about our club, its origins and traditions, Wee Pedro should take all the players on their Founders Trail maybe Instill a bit of pride playing for the jersey......rant over. The scarf is great quality it's sent out pronto and some of their badges are cracking.

Keep up good work "Founders Trail"

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 11:33 AM, The Moonlighter said:

We sell on the Club's behalf the Stadium Tour part of our day which has seen us put in over £30,000 into the Club since 2009.

We purchase for every Tour either match-day tickets or Stadium Bricks which we use as raffle prizes.

We play the Rangers Lotto and donate every year to the Rangers Youth Development Company.

Yorkhill and Erskine have also benefitted over the years from the Founders Trail.

We love what we do and give up our time most weekends to get our remarkable story out to as many people as possible.

Hope that answers your question.

 

 

I'm a month late to the party, but so what? :p:

Just for the record, The Founders Trail has donated Free Passes to us for our raffles,  and has also given other help and support gladly, whenever I've asked for it. :rangers:

founderstrailgiftvouchers.jpg.dc9005a121

And I don't think I've ever heard a soul say that the tour isn't great value for money. I certainly found it to be. :rangers:

 

That scoundrel @moonlighter on the other hand - I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.  Not until he's renewed his RM Erskine Fund Membership for this season at least!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-season-pre-season-training-starts-here/

 

govanblue_ned_kelly.jpg.3261a670dddd544450ce654c764477a0.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 January 2022 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Aberdeen v Rangers
      Pittodrie
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...