Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, KingKirk said:

No last years top is this years 

Too many conflicting reports, a lot of people have said there will be a new set for the start of the league campaign

Others are saying what you're saying

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont disagree with any of that.

Those berating fellow fans for buying shirts were in the wrong in my opinion. So were those who berated the fans for holding the view that they were helping the club by boycotting.

Regardless, its now a division in the fanbase which can be removed, which can only be a good thing! 

Thanks mate.

Hopefully we can start to mend some of the other divisions within the support too.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think it might.

Ive never been a big kit buyer, but will make an exception this year. Think there will be a few with the same thoughts.

Fancy a fiver bet to the erskine fund?

I say we will not break the club record for strip sales ( which I assume happened around the time we were regulars in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Starve Mike Ashley of funds? he wasn't making a loss by the boycotts and i can't see that its affected his total income to make him take notice. IMO he told King to fuck off for the way he went about things and Kings probably went back proper this time.

Nah no chance it's 100% down to the boycott he's a business man at the end of the day and is in it for cash he clearly couldn't have been making any

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Will be last years kit for Europe, but a new one for the domestic campaign I think.

Not according to the presser it would take to long to get it into the market

They are gonna try and arrange something with puma to have a proper kit launch of last years top

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sure, im up for that.

sound.  We will probably have to wait most of the season to settle up, unless we smash the record quickly :lol:

any idea what the record actually is?

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Too many conflicting reports, a lot of people have said there will be a new set for the start of the league campaign

Others are saying what you're saying

I took it from Robertsons comments in the interview that with the deal only just being concluded there wouldn't be enough time for a new strip. Makes sense too as there must be loads of old stock that needs shifting. I could be wrong as I was too excited by the news of the deal being ripped up that I wasn't concentrating too well listening to him.

From what I gathered King said possibly a new kit for domestic campaign but Robertson said they'd have to talk to Puma first as they weren't going to have a new kit this season. Logistically it can happen and if it does expect very limited stock at first. Can see Puma saying fuck it just go with last seasons.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

That's not what DK said in his presser mate ... he said that hopefully there would be a new strip for the start of the new season.

:UK:

King did say that, but Robertson corrected him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u00IQspdYrc

23mins21secs into the above video he clearly states there won't be time to get a new one.