Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, gogzy said:

sound.  We will probably have to wait most of the season to settle up, unless we smash the record quickly :lol:

any idea what the record actually is?

No fucking idea!

We are only 4 years old though with a boycott for the last 2 years, so shouldnt be too hard to beat!

From my understanding it'll be last year's top for the whole europa campaign, because as DK said himself they had to register a kit with uefa, so I'm guessing there was a deadline for this. Possibly they could change the registered kit? No sure if they'd be allowed though once the tournament is under way. 

And there will be a new kit for the league and domestic cups. 

I could be talking shite of course but just my 2p worth :)

Fucking sterling work by King and the board, stuck to their guns and seems like SD finally seen sense. 

If we were not launching a new kit then you can guarantee that the kit from last season would NOT currently be on sale for less than half price.

That would have been ammended back to full price to coincide with the announcement. 

90% certain it will be last seasons kit for Europe and a new kit for domestic games. 

1 minute ago, TheCutch said:

If we were not launching a new kit then you can guarantee that the kit from last season would NOT currently be on sale for less than half price.

That would have been ammended back to full price to coincide with the announcement. 

90% certain it will be last seasons kit for Europe and a new kit for domestic games. 

Decent point 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Sounded like robertson said it will be same kit for this season as their are loads left unsold. Whole season not just Europe. That's how a read that 

No way would they be selling it at such reduced prices if it was for the whole season mate.

Would defeat the purpose of this whole announcement imo. 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Brilliant news, and we should enjoy it. 

However, a bit of humble pie for@BlueAvenger who has hijacked nearly every off the park (and some on) discussions to tell us about how much of a cunt King and the rest of the board are.

This is a significant positive step forward, and done so in emphatic fashion. The board deserve credit for their offield progression, and investment in the squad so far. 

You have got the wrong one mate !!!

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Fucking yassss..bastard obviously wasn't making any money...proud to be part of this whole family of staunch bastards .well done king and the board roll on progres:UK:

It seems more like it's because JB was doing the negotiations and not DK.  WHy it happened, is irrelevant anyway,  the fact it has happened is really all that matters.

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Would probably be our highest selling top ever 

Don't doubt it for one minute bud, After the shit our club and fans have put up with I think it's fair to say The Feelgood Factor has finally arrived, Apart from winning 55 bringing out an orange strip would be The Ultimate G.I.R.F.U.Y and would probably fund a right good signing on it's own ?