Gaz52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alexis Sanchez baby.

Looks like city are gonna have to wait a couple more days than expected to sign him..

Saw the first half hour then fell asleep :lol:

Sounds like he strolled through the game. Keeping the likes of Sanchez and Vidal quiet is impressive. 

Don't think we'll have any problems with Bruno this season. Hopefully his defensive partner, whoever that may be, can be just as solid. 

22 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He'll mouth off about broon at some point, then they will all have it in for him no holds barred.

Scottish hacks, they will be asking did you cross yourself, or wait is that the dudes next exclusive in the daily retard, link to appear soon

Just seems to stroll through games. Comfortable and always looking for an opportunity to play the ball forward. Still hard as fuck. Not the fastest but that's where 2 CBs work together. A big improvement on any defender we've had in the past few years.

Looking forward to seeing Bruno in a Rangers shirt. And if any hack wants to conjure a negative story out of nothing I hope the big man sticks the nut in them.

Hope he is utilized properly next season. Regular rests against the dross and in early cup rounds, get Mcrorie in and Wilson to deal with the shite teams saving Bruno for the important games, like zidane done with Ronaldo last season.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Hope he is utilized properly next season. Regular rests against the dross and in early cup rounds, get Mcrorie in and Wilson to deal with the shite teams saving Bruno for the important games, like zidane done with Ronaldo last season.

See where your coming from, but defence is a lot less intensive than attack, hence why sir David of weir played till 40 for us

19 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

See where your coming from, but defence is a lot less intensive than attack, hence why sir David of weir played till 40 for us

Oh definitely - I'm also hoping he is rested to prevent potential injury - we are going to need him in the big games as much as possible - I think the other Portuguese defender and maybe Wilson can handle the bottom 6 teams. Squad rotation is essential, no need to field your strongest 11 every week. 

DW may well have played a massive number of games, but no guarantees Bruno can handle a potential 60 game season. Plus, it allows the youngsters some invaluable game time that they'll need to develop.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Oh definitely - I'm also hoping he is rested to prevent potential injury - we are going to need him in the big games as much as possible - I think the other Portuguese defender and maybe Wilson can handle the bottom 6 teams. Squad rotation is essential, no need to field your strongest 11 every week. 

DW may well have played a massive number of games, but no guarantees Bruno can handle a potential 60 game season. Plus, it allows the youngsters some invaluable game time that they'll need to develop.

Aye deffo mate, they should be of enough quality to stop us leaking goals, just shows the depth we have compared to last season. I would give the youth any chance possible as long as it doesn't have any influence on a potential bad result, even after 60 mins, take a starting  Xi defender off for a younger player if we're cruising. 

Just now, orange&blue92 said:

Aye deffo mate, they should be of enough quality to stop us leaking goals, just shows the depth we have compared to last season. I would give the youth any chance possible as long as it doesn't have any influence on a potential bad result, even after 60 mins, take a starting  Xi defender off for a younger player if we're cruising. 

Oh definitely. I do think Bruno could handle 60 games a season as long as he isn't being hammered for the entire game, or to an extent, not playing every minute. Makes absolute sense to bring him off to conserve fitness, energy and reduce the risk of stress injuries. 

The strength of the midfield will tell how much of the season he can realistically compete in, if he's got an easier life than the defence last season had (less chances going through to the defence as the midfield shouldn't let it get to the defence, especially with Jack, rossiter and dorrans) then he could play the majority/all of the season. 

Obviously though it's only fair to give the youngsters a go where possible and he isn't really needed when we get queen of the south away or Inverness in cups, or Hamilton where we should cruise them with what we would now call a second string team (feels great saying that seeing as we wouldn't of beat them easily with our best XI just a year or two back!)

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Always good to have a couple of Englishmen around to tell you how you went wrong in a penalty shootout.

We have plenty of experience of getting it wrong, but then again at least us English make it to the tournaments in the first place.:lol: