james_85

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What did you not understand from the King statement when he said explicitly season ticket money would be used to fund the squad?

Did he not say this last season as well? Only putting a suggestion out that i think might be the case

If they knew this would happen and more money coming in then it makes sense to spend a bit more on transfers.

Every cunt was asking where the money was coming from

1 hour ago, SuperTav said:

One swallow does not a summer make.

However, this Summer transfer window has been more than I had hoped for, the launch of the new advertising packages by the club, the appointment of a DOF and now this. Have to say it feels good!

Still got a way to go, but when we finally lift title no.55, I will feel normal service has resumed.

Cap doffed to King & Co, but I don't think I will ever be able to trust those in charge 100%.

:UK:

Agree with this 100% and would even go as far as to say we should NEVER fully trust those in charge and always be asking questions about issues around the club.Judge them on individual actions and praise when deserved.

So far this preseason I can't praise them highly enough.Long may it continue.

17 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Is it possible that the signings this summer are funded by the possible shirt sales? You think theyve knew about this and took a risk that there will ve obviously be a big boom in selling and that could fund the transfers

No because that would be stupid.

Transfers will come from season ticket money, also Dave King and others have just put more money into the club funds as mentioned today.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's still a lying cunt and brings shame to the club with his criminal history, we can do far better than King in the boardroom. 

Fuck off ya DICK, like u could fucking do a better job . :anger:

20 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I dont really care who sorted this out as no matter which ego you loved IT was doing neither Rangers or SD any good. I would think neither DK or MA were anywhere near the meetings to thrash this out. 

I dont care who won the high pishing contest IM just glad we are now moving on and ITs onwards and üpwasrds to reach our goal of 55  

all

I think there's no harm in giving James Blair some credit as it's now a deal that suits all. After the Club 1872 Fiasco, it will do him no harm.

Is Dave King the best ? maybe not but he's our best/only option at the moment and he's had my backing from day one . His tactics pre AGM and shirt boycotts have been criticised but with the benefit of hindsight have proved successful. This is a great day for our club and we should get behind our board and team and hope that our darkest days are over.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's still a lying cunt and brings shame to the club with his criminal history, we can do far better than King in the boardroom. 

As opposed to who That shady Irish prick Desmond? King ain't no saint but let's no entertain the notion we are the only club with a villain at the helm.

Football is riddled with them and there is NOWHERE in the UK more adept at underhanded dealings than than the cesspit across the city. Another thing,  if we can do better than King then where the fuck are all the willing candidates? 

Sure he's no angel but in light of the fantastic news today for fucks sake give him some credit when it's due.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Now let me think, who hates good news about The Rangers?

You must be fuckin sick

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who what? 

Who would be better in your opinion. 

Guy has spent a decent amount and brought in some good players.

He has got us out from Ashley grip.

What else do you want from him?

Too many supporters just love to be negative 

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

As opposed to who That shady Irish prick Desmond? King ain't no saint but let's no entertain the notion we are the only club with a villain at the helm.

Football is riddled with them and there is NOWHERE in the UK more adept at underhanded dealings than than the cesspit across the city. Another thing,  if we can do better than King then where the fuck are all the willing candidates? 

Sure he's no angel but in light of the fantastic news today for fucks sake give him some credit when it's due.

I couldn't give a fuck about them no idea why you mentioned it. 

He sat on a board pre Whyte that ran us into the ground and let Sir Minty and the bank carve us up to crook after crook. 

Its no surprise that King and Ashley walk away from the table finally and James Blair gets this over the line. 

You seriously trying to say that the Parks and the Far East Bears couldn't improve on King Mini & Robertson. 

This is more positive news. 

We've made (hopefully quality) signings and spent money.

We've appointed a very decent sounding DOF.

I think Dave King and the board deserve a lot of credit and don't think they could have done any more this summer.

It should be wall to wall happy Bears in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Now let me think, who hates good news about The Rangers?

You must be fuckin sick

You must be a muppet then because Ive  commented how great this is for the club. 

If your going to call me a taig just do wee man, before it gets to your bedtime. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

CB surely you can see that the board as a whole have came good recently and as a group they deserve credit , singling anyone out today IS wrong and should be saved for another day, we have DK until someone buys him out as with the others or voted out. Time will tell IF all this posotive ty will turn INto trophies where our football team will again be the most IMportant department and the board will not be heard from other than AGMs.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You must be a muppet then because Ive  commented how great this is for the club. 

If your going to call me a taig just do wee man, before it gets to your bedtime. 

Best news in a few year and you cannae wait to come down on it.

Oh fuckin dear, with "kiddy on support" like you who needs enemas.

Away and try kid somebuddy else oan afore you run out of hatred.

To auld a bear tae be fucked by a kiddy oan wan.

ps

yur blocked ya fud

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Who would be better in your opinion. 

Guy has spent a decent amount and brought in some good players.

He has got us out from Ashley grip.

What else do you want from him?

Too many supporters just love to be negative 

That is for The Parks and the Far East Bears to decide they have all the contracts. 

We brought in the players. 

Ashley and King finally saw sense and walked away from the table James Blair got this over the line. 

To go away and never darken our door again and take mini & Robertson with him. 

This is great news for the club the shirt deal money going straight to the club instead of unit Rangers Retail is huge for the club and with an improved shirt deal next season we can really get money in. 

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

CB surely you can see that the board as a whole have came good recently and as a group they deserve credit , singling anyone out today IS wrong and should be saved for another day, we have DK until someone buys him out as with the others or voted out. Time will tell IF all this posotive ty will turn INto trophies where our football team will again be the most IMportant department and the board will not be heard from other than AGMs.

Nope I tend to look at the board the same way I do the team. Jame Blair has got this for vet the lady be after the 2 bug weans walked away finally. 

Graeme Park from what Ive heard has been playing a blinder behind the scenes, The Far East Bears have found funding money from somewhere and more power to them. 

9 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

ps

yur blocked ya fud

If IT wasnt for enimas IT would be blockages for many,

4 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

ps

yur blocked ya fud

???