Dave King

james_85

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's still a lying cunt and brings shame to the club with his criminal history, we can do far better than King in the boardroom. 

Hes dodgy CB, i agree. But who is better for us? Who out there has our club in their heart and is at least prepared to put up some funds? He's not perfect but we are not inundated with options. 

Anyway, new home top ordered for me and the wee man. First replica top i've bought in 15-20 yrs. I just thought, fuck it ???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ha ha - if it's any consolation i think youre ok mate. Dont agree with some of your stuff but i know youre a true blue bear who has the rights to voice any opinion. 

Mate I'm on cloud 9 with the way the club is heading. For me no one from Pre Whyte should ever be involved with us again they almost killed the club I love and I will never forgive them for that. 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Hes dodgy CB, i agree. But who is better for us? Who out there has our club in their heart and is at least prepared to put up some funds? He's not perfect but we are not inundated with options. 

Anyway, new home top ordered for me and the wee man. First replica top i've bought in 15-20 yrs. I just thought, fuck it ???

Paid next week everyone is getting a home top. Got the kids an away top for Christmas, time for the full set. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate I'm on cloud 9 with the way the club is heading. For me no one from Pre Whyte should ever be involved with us again they almost killed the club I love and I will never forgive them for that. 

Me too buddy. This is as good a day as i can remember in a long time. I really think this top will sell out in no time cos' every bear has been busting to wear one again. 

Cant wait to see all the bear cubs with it on over the school holidays. Our city will be blue again 

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's still a lying cunt and brings shame to the club with his criminal history, we can do far better than King in the boardroom. 

Like who genius provide us with an actual name or shut the **** up?

Waiting......

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Me too buddy. This is as good a day as i can remember in a long time. I really think this top will sell out in no time cos' every bear has been busting to wear one again. 

Cant wait to see all the bear cubs with it on over the school holidays. Our city will be blue again 

Counted 6 green and grey pish stained cunts just standing in Carphone Warehouse the other day. My blood was boiling by the time I got out. ??

As far as I'm concerned it's the board, not DK.

Their hands were tied by the retail deal, until we know exactly how their interest free loans will be repaid or what percentage equity they will receive in return were in the dark tbh.

1 minute ago, hemdale1873 said:

Like who genius provide us with an actual name or shut the **** up?

Waiting......

Fuck me Im attracting the hard of thinking tonight. 

Listen roger ramjet read the whole thread then read the other threads then sit down take a smart pill to get your intelligence just under normal then get back to me. ??

Fuck me Im attracting the hard of thinking tonight. 

Listen roger ramjet read the whole thread then read the other threads then sit down take a smart pill to get your intelligence just under normal then get back to me. ??

Why don't you save some time helmet and just tell me?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You haven't took that pill yet I see. 

And you've not answered the question i've asked you TWICE now bawbag.

Take it you have no answer then? So shut the **** up and stop making stupid remarks that you can't back up.

I love how all these low count posters have appeared in a pack this evening. Pretty much all of them saying the same things. 

It's almost as if someone somewhere had mobilised them.

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I hope you have a condom on as the stories I have heard about cloud 9 you may have bits falling off you being on him.

Just now, hemdale1873 said:

And you've not answered the question i've asked you TWICE now bawbag.

Take it you have no answer then? So shut the **** up and stop making stupid remarks that you can't back up.

It's a school night have you not your bed to get to. 

I had been polite to you but only got abuse back, so listen carefully ya cunt I'm only going to say this once just for you ya retarded prick. 

I will never trust King and don't want him anywhere near my club along with mini and that back stabbing cunt Robertson. The remaining board have more than enough contacts in the business world to find top quality nonexec directors that bring far more to the club than the 3 fuckwits named above. 

Now read it slowly so you take it all in, then get your hot chocolate and of to bed. 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He doesn't really have a "criminal history". 

I'm not for or against him personally but I have lines in South Africa and its extremely common for business people to bang heads with the tax authorities. I wouldn't necessarily say that alone makes him a bad guy.

I seem to be attracting the FF squad tonight. ??

Yep as I've said earlier, there's a few of them that have accounts with relatively low posts but who have been members for a while. I suspect that they are all Dingwall cocksuckers from FF over here to noise up the natives.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

He doesn't really have a "criminal history". 

I'm not for or against him personally but I have lines in South Africa and its extremely common for business people to bang heads with the tax authorities. I wouldn't necessarily say that alone makes him a bad guy.

Mate he was paying his fines or going to jail. 

That aside Ive made my view on why he shouldn't be near us and that will never change for me. 

The way folk are licking his arsehole tonight you would think Rangers would cess to exsist if he walked away tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yep as I've said earlier, there's a few of them that have accounts with relatively low posts but who have been members for a while. I suspect that they are all Dingwall cocksuckers from FF over here to noise up the natives.

You would think they would just be happy the club are back in control of the shirt deal money that will make us millions each year, instead of trolling the internet to find folk that aren't licking Kings arse. 

A strange breed right enough. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You would think they would just be happy the club are back in control of the shirt deal money that will make us millions each year, instead of trolling the internet to find folk that aren't licking Kings arse. 

A strange breed right enough. 

Dingers won't be able to sell his lion brand shit so he sent his troops here to cover his tracks while he organises some other scam.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Dingers won't be able to sell his lion brand shit so he sent his troops here to cover his tracks while he organises some other scam.

Ha that's a good point. Hopefully these fan spiv conmen get driven out of business by this news. 

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate he was paying his fines or going to jail. 

That aside Ive made my view on why he shouldn't be near us and that will never change for me. 

The way folk are licking his arsehole tonight you would think Rangers would cess to exsist if he walked away tomorrow. 

I haven't praised him.

I was merely saying that tax issues in South Africa are extremely common and don't on their own, make a person morally bankrupt. 

He was never going to jail. Not even the remotest chance regardless of what you've read in the press here. Rich business people aren't incarcerated in South Africa. 

Oscar Pistorius isn't even in a real jail and he blew his girlfriends head off.