It has to be orange

Alec87

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Seriously though, is or would there be any official way of anyone with a bit of say approaching the board or King about this. Makes sense in every way, fuck Scotland the taigs and any cunt else that squeals about the colour, we don't need to answer to any cunt, FGAU No Surrender!!!!!

The SLO?

Maybe someone could do a poll then contact Marshall with results...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Seriously though, is or would there be any official way of anyone with a bit of say approaching the board or King about this. Makes sense in every way, fuck Scotland the taigs and any cunt else that squeals about the colour, we don't need to answer to any cunt, FGAU No Surrender!!!!!

This would be one for the SLO surely ?

13 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Deal. Anyone got his contact details ?

Need to wait for results from poll first mate.

See you've set up poll. Is there an option to leave comments and to see who has voted what?

I'd also just leave it a NO for whatever reason.

Its for the benefit of OUR Club, they tried to kill us off, this would be a rite kick in the balls and get it up you statement to every cunt else. We all know there will be negative press, but hey its all we get anyway, so no change. I personally haven't bought a top for years, but with this I definitely would, nice wee training top as well would go down a treat, and as someone has already mentioned there would be record sales of a strip of this kind. Expect a headline tomorrow of Rangers Bigot Fans demand Orange Kit, but don't back down because we are nothing in there eyes anyway. Not one of they cunts should ever be able to take the moral high ground with Rangers, never.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Need to wait for results from poll first mate.

See you've set up poll. Is there an option to leave comments and to see who has voted what?

Anonymous vote mate, only fair. However  I may have slanted the vote questions ?

3 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Its for the benefit of OUR Club, they tried to kill us off, this would be a rite kick in the balls and get it up you statement to every cunt else. We all know there will be negative press, but hey its all we get anyway, so no change. I personally haven't bought a top for years, but with this I definitely would, nice wee training top as well would go down a treat, and as someone has already mentioned there would be record sales of a strip of this kind. Expect a headline tomorrow of Rangers Bigot Fans demand Orange Kit, but don't back down because we are nothing in there eyes anyway. Not one of they cunts should ever be able to take the moral high ground with Rangers, never.

Fuckin yes !!!!

Just now, Alec87 said:

Anonymous vote mate, only fair. However  I may have slanted the vote questions ?

Just mentioned that in edit above.

I'd like to see a genuine vote with YES and would buy. NO as wouldn't buy. 

And see the genuine outcome from that.

1 hour ago, DW1872 said:

Also it would be fucking hilarious watching the rest of Scotland going into meltdown over an orange Rangers top!! Bring it on I say ??

I still don't get how the rest of rhetarded Scotland go nuts about this.  They are the fkn ones who are then showing that they are bigots and sectarian.  Just the way they try and peddle their shite constantly that the Orange Order is bigoted, prove it. We should never kow-tow to the rheptile scum in Scotland. In fact, we should make it mandatory that every season from now one of our change strips will always be Orange.  Think it was Seville many years ago that had a shiny one from head to toe full orange, might have been adidas, it looked brilliant.  We should definitely do the same. 

I'd love an orange top but unrealistic for this season if people want it to sell in the kind of numbers they think it would sell in.

1 of the seasons in the lower leagues the strip was late in getting to production and so they were limited numbers made. At this point of the year an orange one in production would be the same.

Would be phenomenal if it happened and sales would be a record high bring us in more money and a big middle finger to the rest of Scottish football.. if it happened and we won the league I would die a happy man!!!

7 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

I still don't get how the rest of rhetarded Scotland go nuts about this.  They are the fkn ones who are then showing that they are bigots and sectarian.  Just the way they try and peddle their shite constantly that the Orange Order is bigoted, prove it. We should never kow-tow to the rheptile scum in Scotland. In fact, we should make it mandatory that every season from now one of our change strips will always be Orange.  Think it was Seville many years ago that had a shiny one from head to toe full orange, might have been adidas, it looked brilliant.  We should definitely do the same. 

After all that's happened to our club in recent years it's easy to feel picked on or picked at by the scum friendly media etc. 

On a very basic (maybe petty!) level I just would find their pathetic outrage funny! I love annoying them and I have to admit I'm definitely warming to the siege mentality that's been building in Rangers fans over recent years.

Of course the ultimate 'fuck you' to the rest of the country will come with number 55 ?