more transfer funds

gogzy

Thought we would struggle to stop ten but if.this continues Nd we have PATIENCE for a bit longer we will surely reap our rewards.  

Buy everything rangers relatesbuy tickets whenever you can.  Show these cunts we. Have never went away we only grew stronger as a support. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair play to the board, they have played a blinder so far since the end of the season.

I really don't care what has changed behind the scenes. I am just glad the fans that pay huge sums of money finally look like being rewarded once again.

Well done to the Rangers board, lets hope that Pedro uses the cash wisely and we can take on those cunts this season.

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looking forward to the apologies from that cunt Blue Avenger and that other banger Alcapone! Every time any bear spoke about this day possibly coming they were fucking slaughtered! ??

Alcapone is a sound guy. Sorted me with away tickets a couple of times 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The retail deal could be the difference in the race for the league. 

The amount that could bring in, when were running at a profit is incredible and could be used in January to push for the title. 

Don't even think its January mate. King said he now has more today than he did yesterday (meaning PC)

I can feel it in my bones this is our year Bears!

Keep the good feeling going, support the team and we can do great things.

So excited for new season. Be head to toe in Merchandise,  Will go for my first ever Nandos, also be my sons first ever season ticket.

:UK:

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Let's not get too excited, Kings promises haven't always been kept and he hasn't given a figure. Might only be an extra million at the most

I'm not having that I'm excited as fuck and have a stauner that I haven't had since I was thirteen.

34 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wonder if he'll reevaluate whether it's Walker he wants in that case?

I'd still like to see a bit more quality at the back.

Especially full back,  Tav with Hodson as backup on the right and Wallace with Beerman as backup on the left leaves us no better off than last season, Alves and Cardoso should tighten things up in the centre though.  

27 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Even with Dorrans and Walker we would still be weak at both full back positions and light up front with both Morelos and Herrera completely untested in Scottish football. Far bigger names than them have come here and struggled. We would also still be shy on the flanks with Miller and McKay both useless there yet still playing there atm. 

The turnaround needing done this summer was always going to be huge. We needed a whole new team almost, GK aside, we've done great so far but anyone thinking Dorrans and Walker will have us challenging Celtic for silverware i think is a tad optimistic. It's still not enough. 

I would have loved a proven goal scoring striker, genuine international quality on the wing(s) and proper footballers at left and right back. Then we can talk about being ready for the new season.

Even with 8, 9 new players, the job still feels half done with so much dross still on the payroll and positions not filled. It is exciting though! As you say, Magic! 

Don't get me wrong I completely agree that we need 2 new full backs another striker and a couple of wingers. 

Just that it can be counter productive having so many people coming in at once. 

I think it would be good to maybe wait after Dorrans etc signs then boost the squad in January when we know what we need.

59 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Och mate fuck them. They'll be quiet till it goes wrong. At least Al attends games and helps bears out. I argue with him but it's cause he cares. 

This. Too many on here shouting about the clubs finances and what not when they don't even make contributions themselves towards it. Armchair supporters.

not to put a downer on a fantastic week for us. Roll on next Thursday.

I hope the extra fund mean we can go into the market for a striker of real quality. It's something that I still feel is missing.

Herrera doesn't strike me as a player who will score enough goals, Morelos is a complete unknown quantity who will probably be in and out of the team & Miller's role should be reduced this season because we should have players of a higher quality available which means we shouldn't have to rely on him quite so heavily.